LaciKeepsakes is taking a short break
Lexie on Jan 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
They came out perfect!
Amy on Dec 18, 20215 out of 5 stars
It's beautiful, thanks so much!!
April on Oct 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
I wore this for my bachelorette weekend and have continued to use it every weekend since! I’m obsessed!
Jordan on Aug 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love these. Got matching sets for my boys! Soft, high quality
Michelle on Jul 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
Looks just like the photos, I'm really happy with the purchase!
A on Jul 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
We ordered black koozies with gold lettering - the koozies were so beautifully made and classy looking. Everyone loved them!
charra on Jun 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
I didnt recieve my first order due to postal issues but the seller was very nice to reach out to me and fix the problem and reship my items. I love my bags and can't wait to give them to the flower girls
Joanna on Jun 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
It's is beautiful item.. took a little long to get but once addressed to the seller, it shipped quickly. Thank you
Kelsey on May 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Arrived exactly as expected! The bachelorette group I purchased these for loved how they weren't tacky and could easily be used again. Would recommend.
Kelsey on May 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Arrived exactly as expected! Would recommend.
Started creating things for friends and family & decided to share my passion! LACI Keepsakes, is named after my sons ❤️
Hi my name is Ciera
I started sewing when I was a child & that's where my shop started small handmade items such as hair bows and tutus. I slowly got caught up in the wedding aspect and ideas when I got engaged in 2014. My shop is now a nice blend of mommy items, children items & bridal.
My new shop name I am absolutely in love with because is is the initials of my sons <3
I am a mother of three and a military wife who loves creating keepsakes for you and yours.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
Order cancellations must be requested within 24 hours of purchase. However, if your item has already been made, we cannot process your cancellation.
Shipping times will depend on the shipping option you choose at checkout. We ship our items based upon the estimated delivery times USPS or other carriers provide, however we cannot guarantee shipping times and cannot be responsible for shipping delays. Please keep in mind that during the holidays and other busy times of the year, shipping times may be delayed and order as early as possible.
Standard Shipping Guidelines:
USPS First Class-3-7 business days *expected*
USPS Priority: 1-3 business days *expected*
Additional policies and FAQs
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, including but not limited to names, event dates, personalized hashtags, venue addresses, initials, nicknames, or menu items (for a custom order, for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, LACI keepsakes is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact
lacikeepsakes [!at] gmail.com