CEKnails is taking a short break
Samantha on Nov 28, 20191 out of 5 stars
Not sure what happened but I sid not receive the items 😓
Lexi-Marie on Sep 24, 20191 out of 5 stars
Was really looking forward to these. Ordered it, waited about 2 weeks .. order was never shipped. Contacted seller.. no response. Had to open an “open case” with Etsy for a refund.
travelinshow on May 1, 20195 out of 5 stars
Good product, and speedy shipping. Thanks!
Carol on Apr 23, 20195 out of 5 stars
The tiny crowns look just as good in person. Siobhan really cares about the customer experience, and personalized the packaging, and threw in some extra goodies. Very nice experience!
Lotus on Apr 23, 20195 out of 5 stars
I don't know what kind of magic is used in these polishes (2nd order) but they last so long! You get good wear out of them. This color is so pretty and soothing. I keep looking at my hands lol. Definitely a quality product. Thank you 💗💅🏿.
Lisa on Apr 20, 20195 out of 5 stars
So adorable!!! Thanks for the extra goodies!
Christine on Apr 19, 20195 out of 5 stars
Beautiful. They are well made and stand out nicely.
Bianca Vega on Mar 8, 20195 out of 5 stars
They are beautiful thank you so much forgoing above and beyond
Danielle on Feb 15, 20195 out of 5 stars
I love the nail gems so much. I blogged all about it. The packaging was super cute and I appreciated the handwritten note. I will definitely be buying more from this shop!
So... what sets CEK Nails apart?
Every nail charm is hand-selected and inspected for quality, shine, and flawlessness before it ever reaches your door!
Every nail polish is 5-Free (no super toxic chemicals), and handmade using extremely high quality cosmetic-grade ingredients. Every colored nail polish (other than the jellies) is opaque in 2-3 coats (some require only 1!) and every glitter top coat is full-coverage after only 1 coat - and discoball-level coverage after 2-3 coats ;)
All of the packaging is handmade and designed by yours truly. Nail charms come in adorable little jars filled with sparkly surprises. Nail Polishes come in carefully selected bottles with labels I designed myself, and nail polish sets come in gorgeous gift boxes (of course) :)
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase FOR ANY REASON, please message me so I can help make your experience better. I want you to be every bit as happy with your nails as I am with mine.
Paralegal & Artist --- Read as: creative, impulsive, obsessive, perfectionist...
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
1. Determine your nail size for each nail and lay them out in order.
2. Remove any nail polish from your natural nails.
3. Use the alcohol prep pad to wipe off both your natural nails and the fake nails.
4. One at a time, apply a thin layer of glue to your natural nail and a small dot of glue to the base of the fake nail (square, numbered side faces away from your finger).
5. Immediately apply fake nail to natural nail and press down for at least 5 seconds.
6. Use the included nail file to change the nail shape, if desired.
7. Repeat on each nail until your manicure is complete :)
- If any glue bubbles up around the nail as you're pressing it on, wipe away -quickly- with a tissue or Q-tip.
- If you get glue on your skin, don't panic! With a little moisturizer and some patience, it does come off.
- Done properly, these will stay on for at least a week. If any of them pop off, just buff your natural nail, wipe down your natural nail and the fake nail with alcohol, and re-apply. By re-applying the ones that pop off, I can usually make my set last for 2 weeks or so.
- If any of your Swarovski crystals pop off, you can reapply them in a pinch with a small dot of the included nail glue.
- These are re-usable, but only if you remove them carefully with warm water and the orange stick. Patience is a virtue!
Will these break?
Short Answer: NO.
Long Answer: No, but they can pop off.
I'm super tough on my nails (volleyball, etc.), so I pretty much expect them to start popping off the week after I apply them. The good news is that they are super tough, never break, and re-applying them is super easy.
Re-shaping them is also easy. Just use large nail clippers and cut them to the desired length, then gently file the corners so they aren't as sharp.
Determine Your Nail Sizes:
Measure your nails.
Place a piece of clear tape across each nail & make sure the tape is not bubbling up at any point.
Mark on the tape the edges of your nail beds at the widest point (ideally with a thin line) & peel it off. Compare to a metric measuring tape or ruler.
If you are between sizes, round up! It's easy to file down the sides of a nail that is too wide, but impossible to make the nail wider.
Buy a full set + Trial & Error. It's $3-5 more, but you will have the sizes you need & you can save $ on future sets.
Buy a DIY Kit + Trial & Error.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: IF YOU ARE BUYING FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S., READ THIS PLEASE :)
First of all, thank you!
I know shipping from the U.S. can take forever and can cost an arm and a leg. So thank you for your support, and patience, and for being awesome! :)
But, before you order, you should know a few things:
1. Your sets will NOT include nail glue.
Nail glue is apparently highly flammable and the USPS doesn't like sticking it on airplanes or ships. But I'll throw in a surprise or two to make up for it :)
2. Customs & Import Taxes are on you, girl.
Yeah, I don't even understand what they are, but I know I have no way of paying them from here. Sorry!