Announcement Grand Opening for my new Etsy Store! The four items you see are available now. I'll be adding more items soon, so come back often!
Grand Opening for my new Etsy Store! The four items you see are available now. I'll be adding more items soon, so come back often!
Renaissance Woman: It hasn't been an ordinary life
I've done just a few diverse things in my adult life:
1) Cake decorator - didn't enjoy doing dishes.
2) Critical care nurse - loved helping people, but it was a little stressful to work in a critical care unit and emergency room. I sure appreciated the people and the knowledge I gained!
3) Instructor and developer of a graphic design associate degree program. I was definitely cut out for teaching. Loved it.
4) Author of two photography textbooks. One, "Photo 1: An Introduction to the Art of Photography", is still alive and well on Amazon.com.
5) Professor of Web and Digital Media Development, and later Human Technology Interaction at a state university.
6) Instructional designer at an insurance agency.
Then retirement came and I discovered surface pattern design. The following instructors/mentors have been instrumental in my new career:
Rachelle Holowko, Pattern to Product.
Stacie Bloomfield, Leverage Your Art.
Rebecca Jane Woolbright, Manufacture: Awesome!
Thanks to these profoundly talented women, I now have the designs, knowledge, and courage to share my artwork with you. Keep learning, everyone! There's a world of support and encouragement out there!
I'm so excited to be an Etsy seller! After several career changes and over 20 years of teaching graphics and graphic design, I can share my designs with you. You'll find eco-friendly, nature-loving products here. Enjoy!
A print shop
I create the design. The production partner prints my design onto fabric and sews the tea towels.
Accepted payment methods