- All 420
- Christmas and Holiday 136
- Fabric 16
- Fabric Craft Panels 23
- Craft & Stitchery Kits 41
- Vintage Clothes Patterns 41
- Doll Patterns & Supplies 20
- Knitting & Crochet 7
- Crafts & Home Patterns 26
- Quilt Patterns /Blocks 31
- Quilts & Bed Linens 13
- Aprons, Towels, Kitchen 51
- Vintage Table Linens 3
- Home Decor 9
Sarah Thoene on Oct 22, 2016
Arrived so fast! And us gorgeous! Thank you ❤️
marysuesews on Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for the holiday fabric! So cute!!
w40usta1 on Oct 19, 2016
good condition. just as described. will enjoy it thru out the holidays. Thank you
Putting Myself Out There: 25 Random Things
1. Where to start? Well, I guess at the beginning. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day--oatmeal. Not the fancy kind in the little packets, the kind in the big cardboard cylinder.
2. Nursing is my first career. In fact, I call it The Finest Art. But I like to think I have my finger on the pulse of fashion.
3. I am the author of "A Passion for Fashion," published by Simmons-Boardman Books. Out-of-Print, but still making the rounds on second-hand book-selling sites. Actually, it was something of a cult favorite.
4. I like to say I am a "Vintage Clothier." It sounds so affected.
5. As Estate Clothing Company, I have been setting vintage clothing, patterns, and fabric for at least 35 years. Long before the internet, I developed relationships with buyers and sellers all across the U.S. You know, the old-fashioned way. The internet made the world a much smaller place, and the business expanded world-wide.
6. Getting coffee-to-go is one of the best indulgences. I love the feel and smell of hot coffee in the paper cup. Weird, I know. ( I like the caffeine too.) Tea is good too.
7. Favorite quote: "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde. Also: "Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong." - Snoopy
8. Fashion is derivative. It reflects the culture, economy, technology, arts of its time. It also says a lot about how women were viewed. Seriously. Historically, hemlines have gone up along with the stock market.
9. I have written for "Vintage Fashions," "Collector's News" "Threads," "The Antique Trader," and other publications. Subject? Vintage Clothes, linens, fabric.
10. My favorite movie is "Gone With The Wind," followed closely by "Pulp Fiction." "Steel Magnolias" is right up there too.
11. I have done extensive stained glass work. It is one of the things I love the best--the brilliance of the glass. Also, making order out of chaos. I am also quite comfortable with chaos. I love mismatched china and mismatched bed linens. I guess I just like things that are beautiful in their own right. No need to limit yourself to things that match.
12. I absolutely love good perfume. Real perfume, not cologne. "Parfum," not "eau de whatever." it's a real mood-elevator to me. I drench myself daily. Lipstick does it for me too...Red.
Perfume recommendations: Knowing, Ysatis, Dolce and Gabana (with the red cap), Joy. My very favorite is Fracas. Apply that one with a light hand: a little Fracas is a good thing; a big Fracas.... not so much..
13. Old vintage clothiers never die, they just press on (excuse the pun). I am hoping to find some of my old cohorts here on Etsy.
14. Over the years, I have sold Hawaiian shirts to Hawaiians, coats to Alaskans, and clothes to movie sets. It's all about the distribution of goods.
15. Would I rather sleep late on Saturday morning, or go to a good estate sale?... Don't make me choose. (Actually, after #2 above, I probably need my sleep.)
16. I am also on Etsy as LadyDianeMarie.
17. My other shop is TomCatBazaar, so check that one out too: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TomCatBazaar. I decided to spin the vintage clothing off into this new store--TomCatBazaar, and keep the sewing and needlecraft stuff at CatBazaar.
18. Style-wise, I prefer "Eclectic." You know, the real fashion show is on the streets.
More later...till I get to #25. Then I will quit.... I promise...
I love textiles and design.
I offer an array of unique items personally picked by me--- from fabric and patterns (new and hard-to-find vintage), to craft supplies, linens, aprons, and more.
I describe items carefully and honestly and strive for customer satisfaction.
Thank you for visiting. Come back often--I have a huge inventory and try to re-stock often.
I also operate another Etsy store: TomCatBazaar, which features vintage clothes and accessories for men and women. So check that store out too! https://www.etsy.com/shop/TomCatBazaar
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* You don't need a PayPal account to purchase through PayPal; credit cards and debit cards are also accepted through PayPal.
For Shipping PLEASE NOTE: Ensure that your PayPal / Etsy address is current and complete.I accept paypal.
Shipping I use USPS Priority or first class shipping. Orders will be shipped 3-5 days from payment (usually sooner). I package carefully and securely.
International buyers are responsible for paying any duties / custom fees, or VAT if applicable. This varies greatly by country--be aware of the customs thresholds for your country and any other fees.For customers outside the US: Any customs fees, taxes, etc are the responsibility of the buyer.
I do combine shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
In the Heart of the USA: Omaha, NE
We may be contacted through the Etsy convo system.