Announcement Clutch purses, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants and hair pins..... are designed and handcrafted in my home workshop. If you see something you like, but would prefer it in another color or size....please let me know...I love CUSTOM ORDERS. Please contact me with any questions you might have. Thank you for shopping with me! I hope you see something you like!
Clutch purses, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants and hair pins..... are designed and handcrafted in my home workshop. If you see something you like, but would prefer it in another color or size....please let me know...I love CUSTOM ORDERS. Please contact me with any questions you might have. Thank you for shopping with me! I hope you see something you like!
elleni242 on Nov 16, 2016
I like this so much. It's really pretty. I bought it for a sweater (that doesn't close). But it keeps flapping around. This works perfect, securing it in just one spot. Instead of all buttons.
Sierra Kelch on Sep 14, 2016
Charolette is so helpful and understanding about your purchases & does the best she can to get it to you when you need it!
Hi, my name is Charlotte. I live in Hong Kong, the pearl of Asia. It is not just a metropolitan city but also has many beautiful small islands and countryside.
I sell modern, simple and elegant jewelry. You can find necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants, baby bracelets, hair pins and purses in my shop. Each piece you see here is designed and handcrafted in my home studio in Hong Kong.
I began beading jewelry 3 years ago. After attended some basis beading classes, I just cannot stop. I was absolutely fascinated by the result of the magnificent pieces that is using only a needle and a thread. They always gain numerous compliments that I would love to share them with you. I started to sell my beautiful jewelry online two years ago on other platforms and gained some web selling experiences over the years.
I love using pearls, crystal, gemstones, tiny glass seed beads and Czech glass beads on my jewelry. Each of my piece is always finished to an exceptionally high standard using the finest of materials and the greatest of care. I work in a non-smoking without pets environment.
I hope you will enjoy these jewelry and purses as much as I enjoy making them. Hope you enjoy shopping here! Thanks for stopping by!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
If you would like to contact me, I prefer to be contacted through the Etsy convo system
Accepted payment methods
• Payment is appreciated within 3 business days (Monday to Friday) from time of purchase or the item will have to be relisted.
• CUSTOM ORDERS are welcome. The work on your order will start once your payment has cleared but you will of course get a picture of the finished items before they are sent, to check that the order corresponds to what you want.
• I do not bear any customs duties or taxes. Buyers are responsible for these charges.
• All my packages are sent from Hong Kong by Registered Air Mail with postal tracking number within 1 - 3 business days (Monday to Friday) after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is approx. 14 - 20 business days (Monday to Friday) to most US / UK / AU destinations. Sometimes take a little longer, due to local dispatch or other reasons.
• I cannot guarantee the arrival date of any item shipped.
• I do reuse shipping supplies; be green for the environment.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Refunds are given if the item is returned in its original re-sellable condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
• For hygiene reason I do not accept the return of earrings unless damaged in transit (which has never happened as I pack very carefully).
• No refunds on custom orders.
Additional policies and FAQs
• I understand that feedback is optional but would very much appreciate you letting me know that your item has been received and that you are happy with your purchase.
• Etsy has recently (on 28 Aug 2013) replaced its existing Feedback system with a ‘Review’ option based on a star rating.
• All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That’s the beauty of the product! Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the made to order photos.
• Some of my items may contain small pieces that could cause a choking hazzard (i.e. beads and charms on bracelets). For this reason, please do not allow your child to chew on or "play" with these items. I do not hold responsibility for items once purchased.
• A plastic zipped bag will be enclosed in the package for each jewelry purchased from my shop.
Protecting your Jewelry
• Sterling silver will tarnish over time, and the tarnishing process will progress much faster if the silver comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin pH levels.
• I recommend that do not let your jewelry contact with make-up, creams and perfumes. Do not take a bath, a shower or do the dishes when wearing jewelry.
• Remember that jewelry must not be exposed to chlorine or salt water as this makes the surface matt and dull.
• Try to prevent your pearls from being exposed to water and cleaning agents. Pearls must only be cleaned with a soft cloth.
• I recommend to keep your jewelry in the plastic zipped bag when it is not in use.
Cleaning your Jewelry
• A silver-polishing cloth is a great tool to make your silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. I do not recommend to use silver polishing liquid.