Announcement Thank you for visiting! Charm Ceramics was created when a mother and daughter took a pottery class together. Shop hours of Operation: 10 am - 6 pm PST. Monday-Friday. Closed National Holidays. Please allow 24-48 hours for reply to Etsy messages and emails.
Thank you for visiting! Charm Ceramics was created when a mother and daughter took a pottery class together. Shop hours of Operation: 10 am - 6 pm PST. Monday-Friday. Closed National Holidays. Please allow 24-48 hours for reply to Etsy messages and emails.
dorfmunder on Oct 20, 2016
My beloved furry friend now has the perfect final home. Sarah was so kind and compassionate through my decision making process and the urn is gorgeous. It arrived very quickly and packed well. Don't hesitate to order from Sarah, you'll be very pleased.
Charm Ceramics was created when a mother and daughter took a pottery class together.
Charm Ceramics is a mother/daughter owned and operated business based in Los Angeles. Our mission it to provide hand crafted goods for the home that are beautiful, functional and contemporary.
All our pieces are designed and made in our studio in Los Angeles. Every piece is made by a member of Charm Ceramics team, either thrown on the potter’s wheel or slip cast from original molds.
Owner, Designer, Maker/potter
Sarah graduated in 2013 with BFA in Product Design from Otis College of Art and Design. She fell in love with clay as a student. With her free time she enjoys the Los Angeles beaches by surfing and swimming.
Rock climber and boba lover.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Is the one in the picture the one that I will be getting? I notice variations in color of the glaze. Is this defective?
All of our products are hand made and one of a kind. Dependent on the glaze and the firing, each product is slightly different than each other, but any order would resemble the stock photo very closely. Variations and speckles in the glaze are expected and shows that our products are made by hand. In the clay world, we call these variations “kissed by the kiln.” Rest assured that we hand select each product that is sent to our customers.
Returns, exchanges, & refunds
Contact me for any issues with your order. Please be sure to save all original shipping materials, as we need them for shipping refunds.
Shipping refunds are issued visa via USPS. Please save all shipping material and provide images of package and damaged goods for refund.
Do you do rush shipping?
Dependent upon stock. Please contact us regarding rush shipping.
Are the bowls and tumblers dishwasher safe? Can I put them in the microwave?
All tableware is dishwasher safe. All tableware is microwave safe, but some products heat up more than others- use caution when removing from microwave.
Do you do custom orders for pet urns?
• Please contact us for custom urn orders. Option for a customization of the urn would be specialized glaze to resemble the markings of your pet. The price range would be additional $30-80 to the cost of the urn. Although we try our best to create an urn that resembles your pet, not all color variations and markings are possible to create in the glaze process. The best way for us to determine if this is possible is to send us a message and a few photos of your pet. Please note that all custom orders take 6 to 8 weeks to create and ship.
• Unfortunately at this time, we are not taking any custom orders for engraving. We are exploring new ways to perfect this process.
How is the urn sealed?
Keepsake urns are traditionally not sealed. The urn design is similar to a tea pot or a cookie jar; the head fits snuggly to the body of the urn. We recommend using museum putty for a non-permanent seal or 5-minute epoxy for a permanent seal.
How big is the urn? What is the inside volume?
• Cat urns stand 8 inches tall and holds about 8 fl. oz.
• Dog urns stand 7 1/4 inches tall and holds about 14 fl. Oz. *Please note that this urn is designed to contain the ashes of small to medium size dog or dogs under 30 lb
I have a large dog. Do you make a larger dog urns?
Large dog urns are now available for pre sale. Message me for details and for listing set up. Base price for large dog urns is $120.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship around the world. Prices vary upon region. Please contact us.
Please contact us for wholesale availability.