ChellesTreasure's Shop Policies
Welcome to our treasure chest. We live a beautiful rural section of North Carolina and are constantly searching homes, barns, and attics for forgotten hidden or buried treasure. We have several stores here on Etsy. This one is dedicated to lingerie, vintage clothing, coats and furs, books, planters, kitsch, postcards, and any odd or gorgeous treasure that catches mine or my husbands eye.
:::: PAYMENT ::::
We accept payment via Etsy's direct check out or PayPal. We reserve the right to refuse or refund payment for any buyer without a confirmed address.
IF you need to pay by money order please contact us. We will consider that option for buyers who have positive feedback and an established Etsy reputation.
:::: HOLDS ::::
We will consider holds of up to 1 week for non sale items, just contact us via Etsy Message.
We ship within 5 business days of your order.
:::: ALL SHIPPING ::::
• S&H charges $2+ above actual costs will be refunded automatically unless the item requires special handling bubble wrap and or insurance.
• Most items ship via United States Postal Service (USPS).
• We combine shipping on two or more items, no matter which of our stores you order them from.
• We use clean, recycled packing material when possible
:::: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ::::
• Most shipping fees do not include insurance or delivery confirmation.
• Insurance, delivery confirmation is only available with USPS Priority Mail.
• Buyers are responsible for duties, taxes, or fees from their country.
We do not guarantee international shipping. We can only track it as far as Miami in this country after that international orders that are lost must be tracked in your local customs office. There is nothing we can do about orders that do not arrive or that get held up in customs. We do not refund orders that are lost in international travel.
Refunds and Exchanges
:::: RETURNS ::::
We are happy to offer refunds for any item we misrepresented, provided it is returned to us in the same condition. If you are wishing to return an item because it did not fit or is the wrong color etc. we will accept your return but there will be a $5.00 convenience fee charged.
We ask that buyers contact us via Etsy Convo within 3 days of receipt, and that the item(s) be returned in the same condition prior to issuing a refund. Secure packaging and return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. Items found to be clearly damaged or worn by buyer (comparing to original photographs and description) will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis and may be denied a refund. We never want to have an unhappy customer, so please contact us with any concerns - we are always willing to work with you! :-)
Due to the intimate nature of lingerie no returns or exchanges will be available on those items so please pay close attention to all size references and measurements before ordering.
We do not accept returns on sale items, we do not accept returns for internationally shipped items.
We charge $5.00 per item to cancel an order if the item was on sale. The reason for this is that our picture is ruined if it is purchased while on sale and then the order is cancelled. It is extremely time consuming to get good pictures of the items so please be sure of your purchase before checking out.
Additional Policies and FAQs
:::: CONDITION ::::
• One-of-a-kind vintage clothing, decor, etc., usually show some minor signs of wear due to its age.
• We describe the general condition with the terms: Fair, Good, Very Good, Excellent, and Mint / New With Tags (NWT).
• Any obvious flaws are noted and photographed up close. To zoom in, click anywhere on the photo.
Sometimes at auctions we get great vintage items in bulk that are not much on their own but are great supplies for all of the creative geniuses here on Etsy. Part of the fun of being on Etsy is to see the fabulous pieces others are creating and many times we buy items that someone out there will be able to put to great use. So if you love found object art, sewing, collage etc. check my Art Supply Section, and check it often because I am constantly finding new items. If you are a collage artist, don't miss my books and paper section. I have some unusual items for sale.
If you are have a store or need specific items in bulk. Please don't hesitate to make me an offer.
Last Updated February 23, 2015