ChuChuLondon's Shop Policies
Welcome to my little dream that has finally been realised!
Please look around and feel free to ask any questions.
• Payment is through Paypal only within 24 hours of purchase. You can also pay with a credit or debit card using Paypal, even if you don't have a Paypal account. If you click checkout there is an option on the Paypal payment page in the bottom right hand corner to pay using your credit / debit card.
CUSTOM DUTIES & TAXES
• Buyers are responsible for any and all duties and custom charges on their purchases;
• I am not liable for any delays caused by such custom duties & taxes.
• All European residents will be subject to a 20% sales tax.
• Purchases will only be posted to the address from your Paypal account. This is to protect both you and me;
• Your purchase will ship within five to seven business days of cleared payment being received (U.K time), however please check my shop announcement as this may vary during any sale period;
• Multiple purchases (i.e. 2 or more items) made in one transaction will ship within seven to ten business days. Custom orders may take a bit longer, but I will send you a time estimate before you make payment;
• All purchases will be packaged with acid free tissue paper;
• The buyer will be notified immediately if there is any delay on behalf of the seller and will be given the option to cancel their order and receive a full refund;
• All domestic orders will be despatched via Royal Mail first class;
• If you require next day delivery or a signed for service please contact me before you make your purchase for rates;
• All International orders will be despatched via Royal Mail Airmail which can take between 5 - 15 days depending on your location, but sometimes longer during busy periods (Christmas etc.) Royal Mail Airmail is generally reliable but the shipping prices quoted with each of my items does not include their guaranteed delivery or tracking service;
• If you are an International buyer and require a postal service which offers insurance for your purchase and tracking , (which is useful for multiple/ higher value items) please contact me before you make your purchase and I will be happy to obtain a quote for you, but I can also obtain a quote for you once you have made your purchase.
Refunds and Exchanges
• If you are not happy with your purchase please notify me immediately on receipt. I trust my buyers so I hope that I will be contacted as soon as they receive their purchase and there will be no unnecessary delay;
• Items must be returned unused, in secure packaging and by trackable mail to me;
• All domestic purchases must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All international purchases must be returned within 14 days of receipt;
• Once I receive the item back, and if it has not be used and or damaged in anyway I will arrange for an immediate refund;
• The refund will be the cost of the item only. The shipping cost both ways will not be refunded;
• If the item has been damaged in transit to you by uninsured mail, I cannot be liable for the damage (this has never happened);
• If the item has been damaged in transit to you by insured mail please take photographs immediately so a claim may be made against the relevant postal service.
• There are no refunds on custom orders.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Please bear in mind that all of my items are created by hand and with the help of my beloved sewing machine... therefore no two items will ever be the same, by this I mean pattern placement of fabric and lace. I hope this makes sense! any questions please ask.
If you require gift wrapping for a specific occasion please let me know in the notes when you check out. Their will be an additional fee of $3.00 approx. per item depending on the packaging required and I will bill you separately for this. Your order will only be gift wrapped once the additional payment is received.
I absolutely love custom orders!! If there is anything in particular you want please let me know and we can come up with some ideas.
Please contact me for wholesale orders.
All items will ship from London, United Kingdom.
All transactions are subject to U.K. Legislation.
Last Updated October 28, 2012