ColdMountainDesigns' Shop Announcement

Metalwork jewelry, personalized hand stamped jewelry, and genuine gemstone jewelry handmade in the mountains of NC, near the artist haven of Asheville and the heart of Western North Carolina. My jewelry is made with a variety of metals, cultured pearls, precious and semi-precious gemstones, cultured and freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals, and swarovski pearls. Any plated metals I use are plated on a base of surgical steel or brass. and are always nickel free for those who are sensitive to it.

Welcome to my Etsy shop, now in my 4th year here, where I'm shifting gears and focusing mainly on sterling and fine silver, as well as 10k and 14k gold. Over the last year I have collected the myriad of tools and supplies, and immersed myself into many types of metal working. Please bear with me as I renovate my shop to reflect the direction in which I am going. Browse to your heart's content, contact me with any questions, and thank you for stopping in!

My current turnaround time is up to 3-5 business days depending on what you have ordered. Ready to ship items will ship faster than custom made and made to order items. I always send shipping notifications so you will know when your order has shipped.

Mission Statement: My mission is to offer quality hand made jewelry, with carefully selected sources, at fair prices. I get 95% of all of my supplies from American/USA fabrication sources. The other 5% mainly refers to gemstones that are only available from certain areas of the world. I will not buy any supplies that are made in China.

I've had a love affair with this art form for most of my life, and I'm grateful for the ability to share it here on Etsy!

As I renovate my shop, I will be changing shop section titles, super slashing prices on items that I am no longer going to be offering, selling off extra supplies (many of which have never been opened), releasing new metalwork designs, including metalwork set with high quality gemstones. Of course, all of this is in between filling the orders that come in daily. I have a several hundred strands of gemstone beads in a variety of shapes and finishes that I will be listing for sale. Please contact me if you don't see what you are looking for, as I might have it on hand but hadn't had the time to get it listed yet.

*I am a disabled cancer survivor who became disabled from the treatments. I try my hardest to get everything done in a timely manner. Unfortunately, my health ends up dictating how my days go, and honestly, it's a struggle. For more about me, check out my "About" section.*

Now offering Direct Checkout! All credit/debit cards accepted~no Paypal account needed!

This shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards.