ColleenBaran is taking a short break
CharleyAndEmma on Feb 28, 20145 out of 5 stars
This came so quickly. I have worn it every day since I got it, and have gotten so many compliments on it. Thank you!!!! It's beautiful.
hollyebn on Jan 4, 20145 out of 5 stars
Beautiful and unusual ring. I just love it! Thank you so much!
5 out of 5 stars
this was the perfect gift for my sister
5 out of 5 stars
this was the perfect gift for my sister
Rebecca on Oct 2, 20135 out of 5 stars
As described, good seller. Thanks!
Christine on Aug 29, 20135 out of 5 stars
Fabulous ring and earrings, love them! Packaging was totally above and beyond, so cute and fun!
I appreciate the tiny custom sizing on the ring too - fits perfect :)
Anonymous on Jul 8, 20135 out of 5 stars
AMAZING! Beautiful piece and quick shipment for a custom item. Loved all the extras in the package, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Anonymous on Jul 5, 20135 out of 5 stars
Simple but really fun to wear. Very happy with these - thanks!
ABOUT COLLEEN BARAN JEWELRY
One of a kind and limited edition jewelry by Colleen Baran. Each piece is individually handmade with care and attention to craftsmanship. Many pieces are made of recycled silver with focus on eco-friendly practices.
Jewellery ranges from modern & simple to decorative & feminine. Because versatile is nice.
Inspired by a love of pattern and line, shapes that are clean, modern and organic with jewellery that ranges from commercial to conceptual. Colleen is particularly in love with rings and making even large or oversized cocktail rings that are surprising comfortable. Both form And function!
Colleen Baran is a Canadian multidisciplinary artist who has exhibited in galleries and museums in 11 countries and been published in a few more. Recently publications include the books ‘500 Wedding Rings’ (Lark Books), '500 Plastic' (also Lark Books) and ‘Kirtsy Takes a Bow’. Additionally she’s won awards for jewellery and photography- also both locally and internationally.
–Published in Vogue! May 2009, Italian Vogue.
Online press includes--- Poppytalk, Notcot, Craftzine, Design*Sponge, Dexinger.
In print press---- Italian Vogue, Western Living, Brand New, Fashion, Ion, Butter, Flare, the Vancouver Sun, the Georgia Strait and the Province.
SOON TO COME
More work! Ready to ship pieces!
blog--- http:// www.SeeSeeBe.blogspot.com
Owner, Maker, Designer
Colleen Baran is maker /designer / artist /jeweller living in beautiful Vancouver BC on the west coast of Canada.
- 'READY TO WEAR' & 'CUSTOM' / 'MADE TO ORDER' construction times range from 1-3 weeks to complete PLUS the shipping time. Though there are also ‘READY TO SHIP’ pieces in shop.
- NEED IT QUICKER for a special occasion? I'm happy to do rush orders whenever possible- just ask!
'READY TO SHIP' orders are mailed in 1-3 days.
- Most rings are made in size 4-12 US/Canadian (including half sizes).
- I can convert INTERNATIONAL sizes if you need help. Just send me your ring size and country. There are a few different global sizing systems. You can also check yours at http://www.tradeshop.com/master/sizetablebb.html. This link is ONLY to compare international sizing systems. Not to help you size yourself with rulers or measuring tapes. I suggest popping into a jewellery shop to check your size. Or ask me for help!
- I can also SEND RING SIZERS- they’re listed here- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColleenBaran?section_id=5220859
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- Please let me know asap if you have any problems! I'll do my very best to clear them up as quick as is possible! My aim to have very happy clients! To make things well with care and attention to quality.
- If you have any problems please contact me within a week of arrival. Returns will be discussed on a case by case basis with refunds minus the shipping costs.
I MADE A MISTAKE?
- I hope not! But in the case that I have I will fix the problem ASAP.
LATE AND LOST PACKAGES
- I hope not! LATE PACKAGES are not considered lost by CanadaPost until 45 days has passed for standard mail. Quicker if sent a guaranteed/trackable method. I can place an insurance claim at this time. Once it's confirmed lost I can process your refund. (Simpler then it sounds.) I will always do my best to clear it up in the best way possible.
- I'm afraid that I can not be responsible for lost items that were not shipped with insurance.
If you’d like more info there’s a guide here- http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/howTos/article/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card/746/
I can also accept cheques and money orders but ONLY within Canada. I wait until after they've cleared to fill orders.
- COMES PACKAGED in gift box inside a bubble envelope.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMES ARE
---- CANADA ----
$2-$3= Regular Mail, 1- 2 weeks (estimated)
$8- $15= Xpresspost, 1-3 days (guaranteed, trackable, insured up to $500)
---- US ----
$3.00= Light Packet Air, 1-2 weeks (estimated)
$8= Small Packet Air, 1-2 weeks (estimated)
$26-$32= Xpresspost, 2-4 days (guaranteed, trackable, insured up to $500)
---- INTERNATIONALLY ----
$5.00 Light Packet Air, 1-2 weeks (estimated, but can take 3-4 or even 6 on rare occasion)
$9 Small Packet Air, 1-2 weeks (estimated, but can take 3-4 or even 6 on rare occasion)
$40-$60- Xpresspost, 3-7 days (guaranteed, tracking & insurance up to $500, prices and times range from country to country)
--- If the shipping methods that have estimated delivery times will not work for you I can upgrade you to a guaranteed method. Please let me know and I’ll send you an adjusted invoice.
---FOR ORDERS OVER $100 I recommend upgrading shipping to Xpresspost (see rates) as it is trackable and can be fully insured.
ABOUT SHIPPING METHODS, IN ORDER OF COST
--- ‘LIGHT PACKET’= $2-$5. The cheapest method, uninsured and not trackable. 1-2 weeks ‘official’ estimated delivery but can, on rare occasion, take up to 4-6 weeks. Available for select small or flat pieces and not recommended for orders over $50.
--- ‘SMALL PACKET AIR’= $8- $9. It can be insured but not tracked. 1-2 weeks ‘official’ estimated delivery time but can take up to 3-4 weeks.
--- ‘XPRESSPOST’= $9-$15(Canada) | $25(US) | $40-$60 (International). It is like courier but cheaper- it’s ‘semi-courier’. It is insured up to $500, can be tracked, shipping times are guaranteed (aside from customs waits), and arrives very quickly and reliably. It is great!
--- COURIER- If you’d like an even quicker method such as courier (FedEx) for 1 day delivery feel free to ask for quotes.
---INTERNATIONAL: Buyer is responsible for customs fees, taxes, etc and is responsible for knowing and abiding by any import restrictions to their country from Canada. Please let me know if you have any special requirements upon purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I'm more then happy to help!
I know that buying online can feel mysterious but I can assure you complete attention to quality construction and am happy to answer questions at any time.
SHOP IN PERSON?
- Yes, I sell at shops and galleries in Canada. I also exhibit internationally.
I am occasionally interested in trades (with established sellers) for high quality gems and beads. Semi-precious, and precious- deeply saturated with bright colours, AAA or AA preferred.
- Just send me your email address to sign up for my mailing list. Email addresses will never be given out or used or other purposes.
- Yes, wholesale enquiries are welcome. My jewelry is not for resale without my permission.