francescasparkles on Oct 28, 2016
I love the item! The seller is amazing! Really helpful and totally went the extra mile to make sure my outfit was perfect! Very happy, would recommend and use again! xxx
Latex attire is not for everyone. Our projects are made for those who like to provoke and attract attention with their nontrival look. We also cater to those who'd like to realise their fantasies and like to experience latex in more private environments. Regardless of your preference, we are sure you'll find what you're looking for in here.
Why should you choose us?
- because since we're the ones making the clothes, we can offer our products at reasonable prices
- because shopping with us is simple and pleasant
- because our products are discreetly yet elegantly packaged
- because we ship worldwide
- because our latex attire is carefully hand-made from start to finish
- because we put passion into our work and strive for best quality of our products
- because we are a male-female team, who loves latex and can design and create a diversified latex offer that can interest both ladies and gentlemen
- because we're the only place, where you can buy Corsette brand
- because we're more than happy to help you on your purchase
- because we're here for you every 24h/day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (if it takes - we'll make it 366 days!) :-)
Accepted payment methods
1. These Terms of Service, further called “Terms”, specify the rules of using the online store found at the URL address https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/CorsetteLatex, further called the "Store".
2. The Store is operated by the AkademickieInkubatoryPrzedsiębiorczości Foundation with a registered office in: 00-672 Warsaw, ul. Piękna 68, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Registry of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000199402, assigned the Tax ID number 524-24-95-143, as part of the CorsetteStartUp conducted by the Corsette Division within the AIP Program, further called the “Administrator”.
3. Before using the Store’s functions, each person should become familiar with its Terms of Service.
4. Making purchases at the Store requires the User to have an active and functional etsy account.
Types and scope of services provided
• The online Store conducts sales of latex clothing and undergarments.
• The offered items are handmade.
1. By filling out the purchase form and ticking the appropriate box in the purchase window, the User expresses consent to the gathering and processing of their personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, pos. 926, further amended) by the Administrator for purposes necessary to carry out the provisions of these Terms and services provided on its basis.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is the AkademickieInkubatoryPrzedsiębiorczości Foundation with a registered office in: 00-672 Warsaw, ul. Piękna 68, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Registry of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000199402, assigned the Tax ID number 524-24-95-143
3. Only personal data willingly provided by the User is collected. The data is processed for the purposes necessary to carry out the provisions of these Terms, especially in order to:
• enter into a sales agreement of the ordered goods,
• delivery of the ordered goods to the customer,
• issue of a document confirming the sale of goods transaction,
• book the abovementioned transaction in the Store’s information technology accounting system for the period required by legal regulations and storage of personal data in the Store’s information technology accounting system for the purpose of keeping track of the history of sales transactions made by the Store,
• storage of the customer’s personal data in the customer database.
4. With the additional consent of the User, gathered personal data may be also used for promotional and marketing purposes, especially including presentation of the Store’s sales offer and other marketing information associated with the Store to the User.
5. The data provided during order placement is also processed by the entities listed below in the following scope: first and last name, address, telephone, e-mail address – indicated as the delivery address, are disclosed to delivery companies in the form of a label/shipping document, which is simultaneously an order for the delivery of the package. Depending on the selected shipping type, the data is provided to:
• Poczta Polska S.A.
6. The User is at all times entitled to access the content of their personal data and the to amend it or request the removal of said data;
7. The Administrator informs, that the User has no obligation to provide their personal data, however, refusal to provide such data makes it impossible for the administrator to provide the User with services specified in the Terms of Service.
8. The gathered data is subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure an appropriate degree of security of all stored data.
9. The Store informs the Users, that the services offered through the Store are provided via public Internet. In relation to the above, the Store wishes to draw its Users’ attention to the fact that use of the Store’s services may involve the risk of third party interference in the transmission of data sent via the Internet between the Store and the User.
10. Information regarding the rules and methods of storing, securing and disclosing the contents of concluded agreements by the Store to the Customer:
• Storage, security and disclosure of the concluded agreement’s contents is done by sending a corresponding e-mail message following conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
• Storage, security and disclosure of the concluded Sales Agreement’s contents is done by sending the Customer the concluded agreement or providing the Customer with the Order specifications and proof of purchase at the e-mail address provided.
• The content of the concluded agreement is additionally stored and secured in the Service Provider’s information and communication technology system and made available at the Customer’s request.
1. The Product is made out of glued latex. It must not be ingested.
2. In the event of damage – exposed seam / gluing – avoid contact with the uncovered body / skin.
3. The Product should be kept away from children.
4. While putting the Product on, use talc or a silicone-based gel. The preparation will prevent friction between the body and the material, as well as minimize the risk of excessive material stress and, in consequence, its breaking.
5. The clothing is not intended for everyday use.
6. Cleaning preparations containing fat should not be used with latex clothing – this may damage it! It is recommended to use preparations specifically intended for latex maintenance.
7. The product should not be worn in combination with metal items, including jewelry and watches!
8. You should not smoke, nor get close to fire while wearing latex clothing!
9. While putting on do not tug or strain the latex, as this may result in damage to the material!
10. Latex does not like the sun – it should be stored in a shaded place.
11. It is not recommended to store folded latex, as this may cause creases to appear on the material.
12. Do not wash in a laundry machine. Do not iron.
13. The product is not recommended for use by persons allergic to latex.
Rules for Making Purchases
1. The information provided on the Stores websites, including information regarding the presented products, especially their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude purchase agreement in light of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. Making a purchase does not require registration of an account at the Store.
3. Placing of a purchase order is done using a form, in which the User provides the following data:
• Name and surname
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Address information for shipment
4. All prices shown on the Store’s websites in the Polish language version are in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax. The price does not include transport/shipping costs. In the English language version prices are shown in euro and include VAT tax.
5. An order is considered accepted for realization following the Store’s confirmation of the order placed by a User:
• The order acceptance confirmation is sent within 24 hours from the order placement time by the User.
• The Store may withhold acceptance of an order in the case of doubts as to the authenticity or reliability of data provided by the User in the registration form. In this case the Store shall without delay contact the given User in order to clarify the abovementioned doubts.
• The User shall be immediately notified in the event of unavailability of certain products included in the order. The User decides, whether the order shall be realized partially, or cancelled in whole.
6. The User and the Store are bound by the Product price applicable at the time of placing the order.
7. The Store supports the following methods of payment:
8. The agreement is considered concluded upon payment by the User, following prior receipt of the order acceptance confirmation.
9. The ordered goods are shipped within 10-15 working days from booking the amount payable for the Product.
10. Shipments are sent via courier or post. The price list for deliveries is available on the Shipping and Payment website.
11. In case of orders including several Product units the shipping cost is not subject to change, i.e. it is the same as shipment of 1 unit.
12. A proof of purchase is sent together with the Product.
13. The order is delivered to the address provided by the Customer in the order form. Data provided by the Customer in the order form should be accurate and complete.
14. Each User who registers and/or places an order expresses their consent to the receipt of information associated with the transaction and notifications of changes to these Terms of Service to the e-mail address provided.
15. Other notifications regarding the Store’s operation, as well as containing marketing information about new products and services provided by the Store, Store promotions and partners promoting the Administrator’s products shall only be sent to Users who have given their express consent.
16. In case of providing a wrong address the shop will bill the customer for second shipping.
1. In the event of non-conformity of the purchased Product with the agreement, the User who is a Consumer may exercise rights granted by the provisions of the 27th of July 2002 Act on Specific Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sale and Amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 141, pos. 1176, further amended).
2. Complaints regarding the ordered Products may be made via e-mail to the address sklep [!at] corsette.pl or by etsy converations.
3. When submitting a complaint, please provide the following information: Customer name and surname, address, data enabling identification of the sale (e.g. order ID, transaction date), subject and reason of complaint, contact information.
4. Establishing the Store’s manner of fulfilling its obligations in terms of the submitted complaint, in the event of identifying non-conformity of the product with the sales agreement, the User who is a consumer is entitled to demand that the product be appropriately modified to a condition which conforms with the agreement by way of free of charge repair, or replacement, unless repair or replacement is impossible or involves disproportionally excessive costs. If the User who is a consumer is unable to demand repair or replacement due to excessive costs, or if the Store is unable to meet such demands within a reasonable time, or if the repair or replacement would cause significant inconvenience to the User, the User who is a consumer is entitled to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the agreement. The User is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement, if the non-conformity of the consumer good with the agreement is insignificant.
5. Complaints submitted by Users shall be investigated within 14 days following their receipt. Lack of response within the above period shall be considered as acceptance of claims submitted by the Customer.
6. The User shall be notified of the result of investigating the submitted complaint by the same means used to make the complaint itself, unless the Customer reserves a different form of contact. Settlement of the complaint shall also be sent electronically to the e-mail address specified by the Customer.
7. In the event of positive settlement of the complaint, the Store shall send a product which conforms with the agreement to the Customer. If the repair or replacement of the given product with a new one is impossible due to reasons stated in item 4 above, the Store shall, correspondingly to the alternative demand made by the User, reduce the price or return the equivalent of the product price, including shipping costs.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. In accordance with the 2nd of March 2000 Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damages Caused by a Hazardous Product Act (Journal of Laws no. 22, pos. 271), a Customer who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the concluded agreement without statement of cause within a period of ten days following release of the item. In order to keep the ten day term spoken of in item 1, it is sufficient to send a written statement of withdrawal before that period expires.
2. The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from an agreement concluded remotely, in accordance with the law, in the following circumstances:
• the provision of services was commenced, with the consumer’s consent, before the expiry of the term mentioned in art.7 item 1,
• the agreement relates to audio and visual recordings and software stored on computer storage devices after the removal of their original packaging by the consumer,
• agreements regarding benefits, the price or remuneration for which depends exclusively on the fluctuation of prices on the financial market,
• benefits with properties specified by the consumer in the placed order, or strictly associated with their person,
• benefits which, due to their nature, may not be returned or the object of which is quickly perishable,
• delivery of press,
• services in the area of games of chance and mutual wagers
3. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the User is obliged to return the goods to the address provided by the shop administrator. The returned goods must be packed in a way which prevents damage during transport.
4. In the event of the Customer exercising the right mentioned in item 1, the Customer covers the product return cost.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is considered void and the consumer is released of all obligations. What the parties have furnished shall be returned in an unaltered state, unless an alteration was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
6. The Store shall return the paid amounts, including the product price and charged shipping costs, no later than within 14 days. If the consumer has made any pre-payments, they are entitled to statutory interests charged from the date of the pre-payment.
7. Order cancellations are accepted within 3 working days from order confirmation. After this time a cancellation fee of 20% may be charged to cover the cost of materials and labour used in production of the cancelled order.
1. The owner of the Store reserves the right to amend the provisions of these Terms of Service.
2. In the event of amendments to the Terms of Service, the Store shall notify the User of the introduced amendments and their effective date by publishing a consolidated text of the Terms of Service on the website www.corsette.pl and present information regarding the introduced amendments and their effective date in the form of a notification displayed after logging in to the Store.
3. Agreements concluded between the Users and the Store before the effective date of amendments to the Terms of Service are subject to the provisions of the provisions of previously applicable Terms, and in case of consumers – the new Terms, if their provisions are more beneficial to the User.
4. The User accepts the amendments made to the Terms of Service by using the Store and confirming the acceptance of amendments by using the appropriate link. In case of a lack of acceptance of the amendments to the Terms, the User may forfeit use of the Store.
5. In the event of a change or invalidation of any of the provisions of these Terms of Service as a result of a legally binding court ruling, the remaining provision remain effective and binding for the parties.
6. These regulations become effective on 23.7.2014.
7. Appropriate regulations of Polish law, especially including the 2nd of March 2000 Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damages Caused by a Hazardous Product Act (Journal of Laws no. 22, pos. 271), 27th of July 2002 Act on Specific Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sale and Amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 141, pos. 1176, further amended), and the 23rd of April 1964 Civil Code Act (Journal of Laws of 1964, no. 16, pos. 93 further amended) shall apply in maters not regulated by these Terms of Service.