See my finished crafts at http://www.thecraftmenagerie.etsy.com
my collection of vintage items at http://www.bygoneyears.etsy.com
Visit http://www.PostcardsnEphemera.etsy.com for my selection of vintage and antique papers
- All 575
- Wood parts uncategorized 58
- Discs/circles/balls 60
- Cubes/squares 30
- Hearts/stars 32
- Peg people 15
- Holidays/trees/ornaments 38
- Spools/buttons 16
- Finials/plugs/pegs/knobs 44
- Nature/food/animals 32
- Beads 26
- Eggs/flower pots 18
- Paper Mache 32
- Floral and Wreath Parts 4
- Nautical / Music 5
- Models / Trucks 2
- Bowls/Boxes/Containers 17
- Mixed media supplies 50
- Miscellaneous 8
- Dollhouse miniatures 88
Wooden split hen egg 2 1/2" x 1 7/8", wooden egg, split egg, egg half, lifesize egg, unfinished diy set of 6
Diane on Sep 17, 20235 out of 5 stars
Cute little stars. Perfect for my craft project. Excellent products and fast delivery. Never been disappointed in the many years I have been purchasing. Wishing you continued success. 😁😁😁
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
We do everything we can to locate missing packages. If your order has been marked delivered but you don't have it, please check with your local post office to verify the GPS location of the mail carrier at the time it was marked delivered. Verify with family members and neighbors that the package wasn't picked up and placed somewhere unexpected. Finally, verify on your receipt that your address was correct.
Can holes be drilled in the item?
For the most part, yes. Holes can be drilled in flat objects. The holes will be drilled from front to back. The charge for holes is 5 cents each. Please request a special listing that includes holes before purchasing. Any drilling requests that are in the notes to seller will incur an additional 45 cent charge to cover fixed fees charged by Etsy and the payment processor. Items that have holes drilled at the customer's request are not eligible for return.
What type of wood are the parts
Hardwood pieces are made from birch, beech, and maple. Each batch can vary depending on the stock available at the time of milling.
Unused items can be returned in their original condition. Original and return postage costs are not refundable.