CreoleSha's Shop Policies
Please note that CreoleSha makes all of its clothing and accessories from reclaimed and/or recycled fabric and materials. We love a garment's natural imperfections such as color variations, and frayed edges and believe that these imperfections make the garment unique and special. Each of our items are reconstructed as part of the design. Some maybe on the delicate side but definitely wearable. We hand dye a lot of our designs.
*please note all of our items are eco friendly - upcycled or vintage.
*** hand wash cold water - mild soap for lasting beauty!
* I accept Credit Cards through Direct Checkout and PayPal - I also accept checks.
If you need to cancel an order or return an item please contact me as soon as possible. if returning you pay shipping cost and i ask that you please contact me within 3 days of receiving the item or items. I am very easy to work with so please don't hesitate to contact me if for some reason an item didn't work out.
* Most items are shipped out within 48 hours of receiving payment (unless otherwise noted). Custom orders will take longer.
* Please note that I will always ship to the address given by Etsy. If you want me to ship to a different address, please indicate this in your Message to Seller.
* Please let me know - via the feedback option - when your package has arrived! This helps me keep my shipping estimated times accurate!
International orders will be shipped via USPS First Class International/Airmail - I cannot be responsible for packages that are lost or damaged during transit. I will always do what i can to help out.
If you would like insurance, send me a message. I will arrange this for you and notify you in advance of the cost.
The buyer is responsible for paying any and all international customs fees, taxes, VAT and other fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Should you not be satisfied with your purchase(s), please contact me within 3 days of receipt. Exchanges and Refunds are always welcome
Additional Policies and FAQs
* when i choose my fabrics - quality - colors and design are always on my mind. i love my fabrics that have a worn look... aged by washings... I always wash all my fabrics before designing with them.
* most of my items can be washed and dried on low heat - if in doubt please ask.
** "made to order" - means - purchase the listing and then i will create it. i normally ask for a 1 - 2 week turn around on "made to order" or "custom work" of course a lot of the time i finish early. if you need it in a rush... just ask.
** "reserved listings" or "special request" - means - it is "on hold" for someone else - so please do not purchase unless you are that person that it is "on hold" for :)
** Custom orders
- are always welcome - let us know what you are looking for.
- If you'd like me to send your purchase directly to someone as a gift, just let me know, and I would be happy to write and include a complimentary gift card with the item(s). Just let me know what you would like me to write.
Last Updated June 27, 2013