White's Wands on Mar 7, 2017
my custom order Weedling was amazing!!! I love my Weedling so much! It was hand-crafted amazingly and he is so detailed. It was so close to the drawing I sent in and I absolutely love him! thanks so much! Jasper, age 12, Canada
Sarah Willis on Nov 14, 2016
Very beautiful piece! The music plays well, but the rotating cross on the inside is a little loose and the lid doesn't open very wide. Overall it's a stunning music box that will make an excellent decorative piece
Leave a Lagacy no matter how small...
Welcome to my shop, the original home of: the Weedlings, Muddlings, Peediweeps, Keulips, and Sickly Circus.
Ya'll can call me Helda. I'm a Christian freelance artist, and a mom and loving wife. Nice to meet you. :)
I have been doing art since I was 6months old. The Lord has blessed me in the craft of drawing, painting, sculpting, and cosplay props. My inspirations are mainly Video Games, Anime, Steampunk, Shabby Chic & Lord of The Rings. Please help keep my works original by not reproducing them. (Yes, all my original works are protected by copyright.) Thank you all for your support of my work. I hope to serve you soon. Please enjoy your visit to my shop. :)
About the Shop Name:
Now you may ask, "What does WunderkammerVendit mean?".
>Well, the first word "Wunderkammer" means "Wonder Cabinet" or "Cabinet of Curiosities" in German rather.
>The word "Vendit" means "Seller" or "Vendor" in Latin. :)
So it's "Cabinet of Curiosities Vendor".
I am always open to custom commissions (unless specified otherwise).
Have a great day and God bless! :D
~a msg from Helda:
When you're an artist, the world is your canvass!
Let your life's experiences, good and bad, flow into your art...let it tell your story.
Your art depicts who you are. Your own unique style...no one is perfect...thrive in it...thrive in imperfection...BE UNIQUE! Dare To Be Different.
Who says a broken mind is necessarily a "bad" thing?
You are God's unique creation, a masterpiece. He is, after all, The Very First Artist. Look at the world around you. ;)
I am also on Deviantart.com I have provided a link (under shop site).
Please refer to my "Shop Policies" for Custom Commissions, Payment Policies, S/H Policies, Refund Policies, and other info BEFORE buying from my shop. Thank You. :)
Contact me via etsy for any enquiries.
- Q: What materials do you work/skilled with?
- A: I normally work with Clay or sometimes Resin (or whatever else I dig up, to serve the purpose of the current project at hand, to achieve the effect desired whether it be paper or metal or wood).
But I am not equipped nor skilled in: ceramics, soldering, nor felting.
- Q: Do you accept cosplay commissions?
- A: Yes, I do (upon request). One of my specialties. You can check out my Deviant Art page for more previous works.
- Q: Are your items smoke free & pet dander free?
- A: Don't smoke and don't have any pets.
- Q: If I submit a custom request, will you do it?
- A: It depends on the request, the timeframe needed, and the materials.
- Q: Why such a long processing time on some of your listings?
- A: That's mainly on the "Made To Order" listings. It's because of quality details, my schedule, transportation arrangements, and juggling time between crafts & motherhood. Most often orders go out within that same week; otherwise, they go out at the end of the processing timeframe. But no later unless specified otherwise.
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: NEW - I now also ship to Canada, Australia & United Kingdom.
For other countries please feel free to message me for inquiries/arrangements.
I am not responsible for customs fees. Please research your country's policies and charges before ordering overseas.
- Q: What inspires you & your work?
- A: God's creation, Fantasy, Steampunk, Sci-fi, Horror, Sideshow, Amanda Louise Spayd, Chris Ryniak, Nautical, Primitive Art, JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, HG Wells, Jules Verne, Video Games, and Shabby Chic.
- Q: May I promote your work?
- A: Yes you may. Just be sure to give me full credit and reference. aka include a link to my shop or deviant art pages.
My work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Contact me (via etsy) for any enquiries.
If you are a returning customer (and have one of my business cards) you can call me. Just say "Etsy" at the beginning of you msg.
Please leave a detailed voicemail & I will get back to you.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer, Artist
Helda is a loving wife & mother and spends her life creating art. She lives & breathes art. It's her life. "The Lord blessed me with these hands and I will do art until I die." ~Helda
Assistant/advisor, Transportation, Shipper
Helda's husband. He's a writer & a loving, witty guy. He provides transportation & financial advisory.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
Frequently asked questions
Avoid leaving in extreme temperatures. Do not use any commercial cleaners. (Cleaning solutions can degrade the surface of the finish.) Nothing I sell is waterproof so do not swim with these items. Not dishwasher safe.
- Unfortunately, due to multiple scammers, I am no longer responsible for "Stolen Packages"
(I always ship to the address provided by the buyer & I provide tracking on EVERY shipment. If the tracking code shows delivered to the correct address then I cannot help you.)
If you suspect stolen mail of any kind, you should report it to your local police department.
- You can ad Shipping Insurance to your order via adding ship/insr listing to cart at checkout. This applies to LOST parcels ONLY. If ship/insr is not added I cannot reimburse you for lost goods. (proof required)
- I'm sorry but I am not responsible for Postal delays due to severe weather or holidays.
- International Buyers: I am not responsible for customs fees of any kind.
Custom and personalized orders
I am currently (open) to "custom commissions" at this time. :D
Please message me for inquiries. :D
I take great care when making orders to meet your desires.
When ordering, please provide as much detail as possible
to your request & I will do my best to meet your needs.
"Made To Order" and "Custom Commissions" may take up to 2 weeks to complete & dispatch
If you need the order for a certain occasion, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN ADVANCE (Please No Later Than TWO Weeks Prior To The Occasion). thx. :D
Giving me a head's up assures that you will receive your order in a timely manner prior to the occasion. OR you can use over-night shipping.
Reserved Order Terms
I will only hold an item for up to "one month". Unless it's being paid in parts per month. (see below in "Payment Plans")
Any orders unpaid by the One Month deadline shall be canceled and placed back up for sale for others to enjoy.
Only applicable for orders totaling $100.
Payments are expected ONCE PER MONTH for up to 3 months maximum.
*Payment Plans on Custom Orders:
Crafting does not begin until the "First Payment" is received & cleared. (The order is dispatched only after the ALL payments are received & cleared.)
S/H fees may apply at final payment.
*Important (due to flakey ex buyers):
If payments stop, the order will be held until paid in full.
If payments do not resume by the deadline, and/or no communication from the buyer, the order will be marked as UNPAID.
Unpaid orders are canceled & the buyer is refunded minus a 20% penalty fee. No exceptions.
Work with me and I'll work with you. :) Communication is everything.
Exchanges and Replcements and Cancelations
Orders must be returned in its ORIGINAL CONDITION it was shipped in for an exchange. Buyer can only request an exchange of EQUAL VALUE of the item. Damaged orders are NOT applicable for Exchange.
Replacements are only applicable for DAMAGED orders, due to my error (RARE) and the negligence of the postal services.
Please provide a photo of the damage as it may be repaired.
(Damaged orders must be returned for a replacements/repairs.)
If it's beyond repair I can only replace it with similar item aka Exchange of Equal Value.
Cancelations are not desirable. Serious buyers only please. But if you DO need to cancel it must be done 12hrs of purchase.
> Explanation is desired but not required. msg me.
Copyrighted © by SGT 2012-2017.
Products of the "WunderkammerVendit" are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Please help keep these designs original by refraining from reproducing them.
I do this to protect my rights and against art theft.
This only applies to my original works. Not my cosplay works & fan art.
More s/h Info
Over-night shipping is now available, for an extra fee.
*I Only ship via USPS at this time.
*All items are packed as safely as possible.
*Delivery confirmation is included on every shipment.
*I only ship to the address provided on the Etsy receipt.
Make sure your address is current and accurate.
Do You Ship International?
Yes, I now offer shipments to: CAN, AUS, & UK. Other countries please inquire :)