- All 319
- Premade Logos 116
- One Of A Kind Logos 13
- Instant Download Logos 3
- Business Cards 60
- Etsy Branding 46
- Facebook Branding 21
- Blog Headers 18
- Blog Branding Kits 12
- Brand Identities 2
- Clipart 6
- Stationery 5
- Stickers 6
- Giftwrap 4
- Add Ons 6
Stacy Clift on Sep 28, 2016
Wonderful experience, I'm so happy with the final result!
Courtney Wylie on Sep 27, 2016
Conversation started immediately about customizing and all requests were met! So happy with it!
Adventures in Illustration + Affordable Branding
Here at Crooked Little Pixel i try to provide exactly what the name implies. High quality designs with a quirky, not too sensible twist. I love to doodle and i incorporate them into my designs wherever possible.
I understand that a lot of new etsy sellers do not have huge budgets for graphic design. So why not barter the items you sell for a design from my store that you love! All you need to do is get in touch with a link to the product you would like to purchase and a link to your store. Every item in every store will not necessarily be to my tastes so please do not take offense if your products do not suit me :)
* POLICIES *
I dont have a lot of policies but the teeny few i do have are listed below..
1. Although my online shop is open 24/7 i only work on orders between 9am & 5pm GMT Monday to Friday. I am based in Ireland so i also observe all Irish Public Holidays. So please take this into account if you are waiting to hear back from me :)
2. Please take a moment before you purchase to ensure you have the correct level of technical skill to install / use the design you are about to order. I can install your items for you but it is quite expensive for me to do so.
3. Usually i create a couple of completely different design samples when i work on a custom design and in the end only one is chosen. I reserve the right to offer these rejected designs for resale in my store.
4. If an email address (for me to ship your kit to) is not included with your order, i will send your final files to the email address linked to your etsy account. So please make sure you have access to this account.
5. Design work cannot be started until all required content has been received.
6. PSD files included with premade logo kits do not have editable text layers. The PSD file you receive will have all design elements placed on different layers so they can be moved around separately & colors can be changed easily but you cannot change the text. In order to protect my designs it is strictly against my policies to make these original files available.
7. All blog kits are designed to sit on the background color you see in the listing. I do not make all images transparent, so please do not assume that you can take a white blog design and place it seamlessly on a cream or pink or grey background. The decision on which images are made in transparent png format is based purely on web practices & file size. If you need a transparent version of your images you need to let me know before you purchase so i can quote you for the extra time involved.
8. On average i can have 25-50 projects on my plate at any one time. Although i understand that everyone wants their design finished asap, it is physically impossible for me to turn around changes to every customer every day. First proofs for premade orders always go out within 24hrs but after initial proofing please understand that subsequent changes can take 24+ hours to be sent back.
9. No design work will be completed without an order being placed first.
10. Visible compression may occur when you upload your final banner to your etsy store or facebook page. Please note that i have no control over these settings, they are determined by both ETSY and FACEBOOK respectively.
11. Metallic effects like gold and silver that are used in my designs will never fully replicate actual gold foil when printed. The gold portion of the design will be printed in ink, ideally in millions of different shades of brown, yellow and orange to make a yellow/gold multi toned shade. If you would like actual gold foil on your cards then it is advisable to bring your design to a specialist print shop that will emboss actual gold foil over your design. I cannot accept responsibility for budget printing ultimately not looking high end.
12. The final files for all my printable designs come in .jpg format. It is really important that you check with your chosen print place that this format will suffice. On average, online print places such as MOO or VISTAPRINT will accept jpg source files, whereas bricks & mortar print shops may not. If you receive your final files and then find out that they will not suit i cannot adjust the files for free or send a refund. Even if you are willing to pay an extra fee it is not a matter of simply 'resaving' your files in PDF format.
13. Add Ons purchased in conjunction with premade kits are not, by nature, one of a kind. I reserve the right to list them in the store at a future date. If you would like your branding to be one of a kind you need to purchase a custom design.
14. Turnaround times for first proofs on custom commissions right now sit at 10 working days. If you need your proofs sooner than this, do get in touch and i will try my best to accommodate.
15. Turnaround times for first proofs on pre-made orders is 24 hours.
16. Processing Times: It is impossible to predict the end date of a graphic design project, mainly because i have no idea how many rounds of changes will need to be done to get your design just right. Because of this, the only processing times i work to are detailed within my listing descriptions or here on my policies page, so please disregard the processing time estimates that etsy requires sellers to include on listings. These are not suitable for graphic design services & were included mainly to help people purchasing hand made physical items.
17. Hand-drawn graphics used in premade logos and kits remain under my copyright even after they have been purchased. Your premade logo kit entitles you to use your logo as a logo only to represent your business but it does not allow use of my characters or drawings to sell stand alone licenced products, print fabric, clothing or any other product with the exception of employee workwear that shows the logo in its original form.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards