bonnieandaya on Jan 5, 2016
this pendant was specially made for me----it is BEAUTIFUL!! thank you for the quick response, wonderful customer service, and quick shipping.......great shopping experience!! =) =)
nancy reilly on May 12, 2015
Very pretty, Nice workmanship. Very good transaction. Seller sent me a pic of finished work before sending, which was very helpful.
Sandy Sopher on Mar 3, 2015
I love this necklace because it was created just for me. For me it is a symbol of the love between me and my late husband. I ordered it on a Sunday and it came in the mail the next Wednesday. Love her work!!
Accepted payment methods
*You can pay with PayPal using a credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
International buyers are responsible for all duties and taxes of their countries along with delays in customs. If any registration is needed for your package this too is the buyers’ responsibility. Shipping will be made via USPS Mail. Please include your phone number in the buyers note as this is required on the customs form. TY **Please contact me if you would like to upgrade shipping and add tracking. Any item above $50 will automatically ship Registered/Insured or Priority USPS and therefore will reflect a higher shipping charge.
Thank you for understanding in advance that I am not responsible for items lost or damaged by the postal service. Please take advantage of the affordable insurance offered by the postal service.
I ship all packages in the lower 48 with tracking, I will provide this number to you.
Refunds and Exchanges
No refunds on custom orders.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Many items can be resized at little or no cost. Descriptions will usually indicate whether or not an item can be resized so please contact me if you have any questions. If an item is returned for resizing the additional shipping costs will be at the customers expense.
• Items pictured will be THE items sent. NO SWITCHING!
• I always use quality materials and do my very best to accurately describe each piece. Understand items are handmade and stones may have variation or color may be slightly different due to monitor settings. Again, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!
• Please let me know if this is a gift and I will include a velvet pouch. Pouch sizes range from 2 to 5 inches.
• DLM Jewelry Designs will fulfill custom orders and special requests. Please contact me for additional information and pricing.
• All custom orders require a 50% down payment, non refundable. Send me an email to discuss the specifics. I will email a picture for your approval before I send your order. Remainder of payment is due before I send, this includes any shipping fees. No refunds on custom orders.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Argentium® Sterling Silver
Made with a touch of germanium which greatly inhibits tarnish. This is still considered “sterling silver” and is a precious metal. This is wonderful for pearls and other stones which cannot be dipped in silver cleaner.
• Gold-filled items are made by heat and pressure-bonding a thin layer of 14K gold to a brass core. DLM Designs uses 1/20 karat gold to brass core by weight, which is 5%.
• Karat gold covers the entire brass surface, making it tarnish resistant.
• The value of gold-filled is greater than gold plated because gold-filled has an actual layer of karat gold, not just a microscopic film.
• You enjoy the look of gold at a fraction of the cost!