Announcement Unique artisan handcrafted jewelry focusing on nature's gift of semi-precious stones adorned in most pieces as well as glass beads, copper and brass.
Unique artisan handcrafted jewelry focusing on nature's gift of semi-precious stones adorned in most pieces as well as glass beads, copper and brass.
With each handcrafted jewelry item, I select all of the materials and the stones created from nature, (semi-precious stones) are of the best quality for you to enjoy. Please expect variations from stone to stone as displayed in the gallery pictures. Nonetheless, I always will take great care to present the absolute best in each piece for you. I believe that my process will benefit your wardrobe and accompany other pieces for a fashion forward accessory goal. Once you open the box, I’m sure you will enjoy your purchase!
Peace, love and happiness!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
**IMPORTANT – Please be advised!!!
Ensure your PayPal address is CORRECT! I am not responsible if an old address is automatically entered on PayPal. Please check your PayPal account to ensure your address is correct before purchasing. Again - I am not responsible to re-send an item if you mistakenly entered the wrong address once the paypal payment has been cleared.
All purchased items will not be shipped until the paypal payment has been cleared. Non-payment after 24 hours is considered as a forfeiture of the proposed purchase. I will reserve the right to re-list the item(s) at my discretion after the period of 24 hours has passed.
Be sure that the address is correct (house/apartment numbers) as well as zip codes to prevent delay or even the misfortune of lost items. I am not responsible to re-send an item if you mistakenly entered the wrong address once the paypal payment has been cleared. All orders are packaged and shipped in a box to prevent damage in shipping. Any items part of a giveaway or free shipping special will ship USPS First Class Mail as well. Allow 2 to 14 business days (not including weekends) for shipping.
To all local customers, I appreciate your business but please understand I will not make personal transactions outside of the internet shop. I will not change an item for a custom order and I will not pull items from the shop to avoid shipping charges. With the exception of a trade show or art fair, you are more than welcome to view, shop, and enjoy our one of kind items.
This policy is in effect to protect the integrity of the product line and make sure every effort is put forth to deliver excellent service.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
• All pieces are created by hand so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product! Please allow for slight variances from what’s shown in the photos.
• Gold artistic wire is not gold; it is a wire that’s coated to present a gold toned look to the wire. Please do not use gold cleaner or jewelry cleaner to the wire; use a very slightly damp cloth to remove any stains to the item.
• Silver artistic wire is not sterling silver; it a wire that’s coated to present a silver toned look to the wire. Please do not use jewelry cleaner or tarnish preventer to the wire; use a very slightly damp cloth to remove any stains to the item.
• Copper wires will patina in time. Patina is a darkening color to the metal where the shine of the metal will dull. Copper that is directly on skin may discolor the area of contact. Don’t panic! This is the electric properties of copper wire reaction to the skin. Simply wash the area and the green discoloring will dissipate. For cleaning, please use a very slightly damp cloth to remove any stains to the item.
• Do not apply alcohol or creams to any items purchased. When applying perfume, cologne and/or lotion, apply to the skin first, have the area dry before wearing your jewelry.
• Wire used with most items can be copper based or nickel based.
• Do not immerse any item in water. This is hastening dullness to the artistic wire and could possibly damage your precious jewelry piece.
• Semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls (depending on item) are delicate, so be aware of stress to the item. Be aware that true semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls are made from nature, be conscious to the fact that hard banging/pulling/hitting could and/or will damage/crack your stone (depending on item).
• Ear wires/findings (clasps) could be made from artistic wire, copper wire and or brass wire. These wires and/or clasps findings are not hypo-allergenic.
• Sterling silver wire will be indicated as part of the description of the item. Use appropriate jewelry cleaner to clean the item following the manufacturer’s directions.
• Gold-filled wire will be indicated as part of the description of the item. Use appropriate jewelry cleaner to clean the item following the manufacturer’s directions.
• Store jewelry in a jewelry box and keep away from dust or highly moist areas.