DamesJewelryBox's Shop Announcement

Why, hello there; welcome to my little corner of the internet! Thanks for dropping by!
For important shipping and refund info please see my policy page.

Canadian customers will be charged 5% GST and Ontario customers will be charged an additional 8% for the total 13% HST at Paypal checkout.

Check out The Dame's Fibre Fun Emporium!