Danielle on Dec 28, 2016
This ornament is really adorable!
Lauren Giordano on Dec 27, 2016
This is part of a birthday gift for a friend who was recently married at Turtle Bay in Hawaii and had a themed wedding of "Donuts and Diamonds". . . I cannot wait to pass this along to her this week!
Katrina Watters on Dec 20, 2016
This is really cute and well made. My friend (who received it as a Christmas gift) loved it!
The Felt Bakery
It all started in the summer of 2009 with a dear friend's upcoming birthday. She had recently moved to Japan and I wanted to create something to brighten her day. Since she adored cupcakes more than anything, I decided a cupcake magnet would be the perfect thing to remind her that she was only a plane flight away from friends and family.
I then decided I needed one for my own fridge. Before long, I had fallen in love with the adorable little felt cupcake magnets. After making about 30 of them (and decorating my home and office with them), a coworker suggested I make up an Etsy shop. From there, the items expanded as I discovered my first iPhone and iPad and all the other goodies that I wanted to keep safe and look yummy!
Over the years I've started creating different things based on the new electronics coming out and foods that I love. My latest love is creating delectable Christmas Ornaments after my favorite treats! I'm planning on expanding this section of the shop in the next year if time allows. Since I sew each ornament by hand it is very time consuming.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Artists have an insatiable drive to create. It doesn't matter how or with what materials... they must create. This has been the story of my life. My professional goal has been to be an artist, since I was old enough to hold a crayon.
This is Inca... she doesn't sew, or help create items in any way... but she provides endless laughs and moral support to keep the Danielle London shop running without missing a stitch!
*I do reuse photos for the listings that I regularly make. If you would like a photo of the specific item you are purchasing please email me and I will be happy to photograph the item for you.*
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Shipping cost includes tracking for USA packages.
* Insurance is available at additional charge. Please contact me prior to posting payment and I will send you a revised invoice.
* Shipping from Hawaii does take longer than from most other locations in the USA. Please select Priority or Express shipping if you need the item quickly.
* International Mail may take as little as 10-12 working days but may vary up to as much as 4-6 weeks depending on the location and customs.
* International orders DO NOT have Delivery Confirmation (Tracking); therefore, location/status of package cannot be tracked or delivery date of package cannot be estimated.
* Buyers are responsible for any duty/tax that is due upon receipt of the package. I cannot accept responsibility for international orders that are held up in customs.
* Custom Forms will reflect the purchase price and contents.
SHIP TO ADDRESS
Please note that by default, I will ship to the address registered with Etsy, unless otherwise specified in the 'Message To Seller' box at the time of checkout.
HOLIDAY CUT OFF DATES: Please see the purchase dates below to receive your gifts in time for Christmas. Please understand that these are based on USPS's calculations and are NOT guarantees. No refunds will be given for late packages.
Christmas Shipping Cutoff Dates:
International: December 1
USA: December 15
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
All items and designs in this shop are copyrighted © by Danielle London™ 2009 - 2016
Frequently asked questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
If you are purchasing an item as a gift, please let me know who the gift is going to and if you would like a personalized message in the notes to seller box at check out. I can enclose a personalized note with the package.