Hulgfnir - Frost Jotunn Champion Giant | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Epic Boss
$39.00 FREE shipping
75mm Yagraz - Orc Beauty | Fantasy Pinup Miniature | Painting Display Piece | Artisan Guild | Pinup Assassin
Mystery Minis Box - at least 4 items in each box! | Assorted Miniatures | Warhammer D&D Pathfinder | Free Shipping!
$30.00 FREE shipping
Vulpeana and Marko Bundle - Craftworld Studio | 32mm 54mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Eye of Tialevor
Vesdra the Shaman | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Orc Barbarian Shaman
Fraia - Dwarven Beauty Innkeeper | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Dwarven Pinup
Lusty Draconian Maid Pinup Dragonborn | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Dragonguard
Groznek Goldmace Goliath | 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Cast N Play Frost Lands
Hania Riverdream Pinup | 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Cast N Play Woodenhorn Clan
Add-On Single Modular Item for 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniatures by Artisan Guild | Warhammer or D&D
Fishing Boat and Gear | 28mm Fantasy Terrain | Warhammer or D&D | Wilds of Wintertide by EC3D Hero's Hoard
Modular Dragonborn | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Dragon Guard
Hunter Heroine | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Human Female Huntress Ranger Rogue
King Rosputakk III Slaad | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Swamp Gurunda
75mm Maligna - Vampire Beauty | Fantasy Pinup Miniature | Painting Display Piece | Artisan Guild | Pinup Vampire
Marko the Justicar - Spellcaster Hero | 32mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Eye of Tialevor
Uldar the Shapeshifter, Beast Form | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Deepwood Alfar
Uldar the Shapeshifter | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Deepwood Alfar Druid Shapeshifter
Bloodhunter the Dire Bat | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Soulless Vampire Bat Monster
Ice Palace Entrance | 28mm Fantasy Terrain | Warhammer or D&D | Wilds of Wintertide by EC3D Hero's Hoard
Nightmare Ethereal Steed Skeleton Riders | 32mm or 28mm Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Artisan Guild | Old Burg Fallen Ones
Blackrazor Rock Troll | 32mm+ Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Blackrazor Hobgoblins by Artisan Guild
Trixia the Hobgoblins Queen | 32mm+ Fantasy Miniature | Warhammer or D&D | Blackrazor Hobgoblins by Artisan Guild
Crystal Pillars | 28mm Fantasy Terrain | Warhammer or D&D | Wilds of Wintertide by EC3D Hero's Hoard
Icy Stairway | 28mm Fantasy Terrain | Warhammer or D&D | Wilds of Wintertide by EC3D Hero's Hoard
Reinier on Sep 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
Last minute addition to my order, made possible by Daniel's rapid and constructive response. Head is part of a larger miniature, which Daniel was happy to make available as a separate print. Crips, flawless, highly detailed print as always. Will definitely be looking at DatamancerGames first, whenever I need a new [custom] 3D printed miniature.
Richard on Aug 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great miniature!! Easy transaction and item just as described.
Brett on Jul 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
All six were packed in such a way that there's no way any of could break as none of them did. The only minor thing is that some of the longer weapons like the spear and the flag thing were a little bent but, nothing awful. I got mine merged and I thought that meant they would be attached to their bases as well as all together but, the bases were not attached. It's alright as I am capable of gluing them to their bases. They have much more detail on them than the normal D&D minis I buy and the detail is brought out more as I paint them. I just really am enjoying every moment of these minis. totally worth it and I would get the whole set of 6 if it's available.
Matt on Jun 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
Fun figure to add to the diorama.
lucy on May 18, 20214 out of 5 stars
Fantastic quality shipping took a bit but love the result
Jonny on Apr 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love this mini! Perfect print, there was no clean up needed. Couldn't be happier
A on Oct 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very nicely detailed! Shipped fast!
Caleb on Oct 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Excellently made miniature! Can't wait to paint it!
Chokyi on Oct 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love it, I use him for D&D. Super happy with the quality
Robert on Oct 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely great mini. Can't wait to paint it.
Passion turned business
Datamancer Games is a husband and wife team - Daniel and Katie live in Savannah, GA with their fur-baby Finn (the shop dog / destroyer of boxes). We are engineers by day and passionate about 3D printing, tabletop wargames, RPGs, and miniature painting. Our hope is to share in our hobbies with others, and make them more accessible and enjoyable by providing products and services at a lower price point than traditional hobby purchases . We are constantly striving to learn and improve to give you the best possible experience shopping with us.
Owner, Designer, Painter
Founder of Datamancer Games and creative genius. Primary painter and creator of printed objects
Owner, Marketer, Customer Service
Assistant to Daniel. Order completion, photographer, and customer service person. Occasional detail work painter. Builder of foam anvils
Chief Morale Officer
Shop doggo, spoiled rotten lab-mix. Mostly sleeps and brings toys to Daniel and Katie. Source of "dog glitter" (dog hair) in packages - he loves to share
Ben and Karen
Shipping department for Datamancer Games and occasional wranglers of Finn the Shop Dog
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations
I don't accept returns
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
3-D PLA Print FAQs
- All our terrain pieces are printed in PLA, unless otherwise specified
- They don't need to be washed before painting, but we do recommend the use of a plastic-safe primer (rattle can or otherwise) to make sure the paint stays put. We've used both army painter and krylon with good success (personal opinion, not sponsored!).
- Since the pieces are 3-D printed there may be some minor imperfections in the rounding of a piece / "threads" of PLA - these can be carefully clipped off or can be filled with a filler primer.
- We do not recommend pulling the PLA threads as it can break the models!!!
- The models are fairly sturdy, but will not survive being stepped on, dropped large distances, or otherwise abused. Please treat them well.
Custom and personalized orders
- We can print personal files for our customers, send us a note for more information
- We don't do commissioned paint or 3d modeling work. We have several excellent commission painters and digital sculptors we can recommend if you are interested in getting something fully customized.
- By contract, we cannot (and will not) modify models created by our licensed creators (list not fully inclusive): EC3D, Dragon's Rest, Artisan Guild, RN Estudio, Cast N Play, or Bella Nacht.
- Some minor tweaks are allowed on our models, such as swapping parts designed to be modular or mirroring - message us for more details.
- Please note that customization may impact the ability to exchange your items!
Resin Print FAQs
- Our resin prints are made with UV-cured photopolymer resin
- Our resin pieces do not need to be washed before painting but, if you see any sticky or white residue it can be removed with high purity rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol / IPA)
- We recommend the use of a plastic-safe primer (rattle can or otherwise) to make sure the paint stays put if you paint your minis.
- You may see some bumps on the model, these are from the supports needed to print the model. These can be gently removed with fine-grit sandpaper or filing
- Superglue works well for gluing models together. Plastic glue does not work well for these models! Accelerant is ok to use.
- These models are more brittle than our PLA printed models, please handle them with care!
Returns and Exchanges
- We do not accept returns, but please send us a message if your item does not meet your expectations and we'll do what we can to help!
- We do accept exchanges of non-custom items within the stated time limit in our policies.
- Due to the nature of our "print to order" business we WILL NOT accept exchanges of customized items.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with any exchange / return. We will provide the shipping address for you to send it to.
- New items will only be sent out after receiving the items for exchange in their original (undamaged, unpainted, disassembled, including all pieces and parts, etc.) condition.
- Exchanges will be subject to our current queue times for reprinting and shipping.
- When possible, we refund any overages of shipping charges (international customers especially). Typically this happens within 5 business days of shipping the order.
- If you've placed multiple orders within a few days we will try and contact you about bundling your orders - it's good for the environment and we can refund some shipping charges depending on order value!
- We make every effort to ship orders out within the original queue time given. Our latest queue times can be seen when viewing the listings.
- International shipments typically are shipped via First Class Package service (USPS)
- If your typical mailing address is not written in English, we will contact you to get the English translation of your address. USPS will not accept non-English addresses. We are not responsible for delays due to incorrect translation of your address.
- International orders are insured for the full order plus shipping charges
- In the event the order is lost or damaged please contact us ASAP. Lost package claims can be submitted 40 days after the date of mailing. The buyer will be required to comply with our insurance company's requests for information to obtain a refund or replacement order
Customs and Duties
- Buyers are responsible for all applicable customs / duties as required by the laws of their country.
- We are not responsible for delays due to the customs process, we have zero control over the customs process.
- Packages will be labeled as to their contents as required by law and the full retail value declared on the customs form.
- Under no circumstances will we mark an order as a "gift" for the purposes of customs / duty avoidance - this is illegal. - If an international customer selects that an order is a gift we will include their gift message, but we will not mark it as a gift on the customs form.
Lost and Delayed Packages
- We are not responsible for packages that are delayed due to customs, incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser, or the global pandemic.
- Please make sure you enter the correct mailing address: if you didn't receive your item due to an incorrect address that you provided, then you will be responsible for the re-shipping cost if it is returned to sender. If the item is not returned to sender it will be considered misdelivered.
- We are not responsible for stolen or misdelivered packages! Please keep track of your delivery day so you know when it is being delivered.
- Package theft is a very serious crime, we will gladly help you file a report with your local police for stolen mail in the event your package has been taken!