Anonymous on Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous on Jun 7, 2013
Fast, fast shipping even on custom product. It was just what I wanted.
Daves custom signs from the begining
Hello there its Dave from Dave's custom signs Here's a little look into my shop. I started doing scroll work many years ago just for friends and family but over the years a lot of people had told me i should reach out to a larger crowd an show my work to the world I had thought about it for some time an after much thought I sought out a good friend of mine an we began to design the site It came out great and I've had orders from all over the world. Just last year I set up my Etsy account and have had a great time working on all my orders all my customers have been wonderful an i have gotten so much praise it makes me feel great an keeps me moving forward. I hope to add to this story soon.
Thanks for reading
Here are a few testimonial
1. First time working with Dave’s Custom Sings and what can I say it was impressive. I like how you get to talk to the person who is making you your sign, being able to communicate with them when necessary its a good thing. The sign I had made is a very small buy strong wood work. It come out in color, dazzling blue! I cant wait to order more.
Adalberto from C.A
2. I will absolutely buy signs from Dave In the future and recommend him to everyone.
Candy from V.T.
3. Dave’s enthusiasm reflects his love of his art. That was clear from the beginning of the process. His attention to detail was reflected by his concern he understood what we, the customer, envisioned. The website photographs do not do his works justice. We were surprised to see the addition of chameleon paint which shimmered beautifully in the sunlight. We are proud to display our new pieces at our wedding this weekend. Thank you, Dave. You are fantastic to work with.
Mark and Keri, NH
4. I love the 3 signs that I ordered from Dave. He was great to work with, and prompt to respond to my questions and requests. Dave’s skill and craftsmanship are amazing. I am so happy that I found him online because his work is expert! Bethany From A.Z.
5. Several weeks ago, I found Dave’s website on a Google search. I was looking for a wood carver who could do a great sign for the desk of my daughter’s kindergarten teacher, who was getting married and changing her name. I loved the projects I saw on Dave’s website, so I contacted him and asked for a quote. The finished product is marvelous – a beautiful sign for the teacher’s desk with a red apple next to it. I sent her the color picture of it and she loves it, and it’ll be waiting for her when she returns from her honeymoon.
6. I want to thank you for making what could easily be a bad experience an absolutely wonderful one. When I was searching for someone to make my custom gift requests I had no idea who I was reaching out to. I went online as most of us do and trusted in a few words that anyone could have written and put on the computer. However, I am thrilled with the final product I have received. In addition to that the communication and guidance I received in making my color choices was so helpful. My questions and concerns were always answered quickly and professionally. I will definitely purchase from you again and hope many others will trust and believe in you, your name and the items you make. They won’t be disappointed. Wishing you and all your loved ones a Happy Holiday and a Healthy New Year…..
7, I’m not a person who usually takes or even MAKES the time to write a testimonial. However…when you find and experience something truly amazing, it makes you want to share it with the world. So long story short…I was making the candle- abra for my daughter’s sweet 16 and needed to display her name. Thought the best bet would be carved in wood. I goggled and up came Dave’s Custom Signs. Now usually I only purchase on line with the well-known companies, with all the scams out there, I was skeptical. But I have to say that from day one and our very first e-mail, Dave made me confident that we could do this, together. He drew up drafts for me, and really went out of his way to make sure that at the end of the day.. I would have exactly what I wanted, and even better. And me, being a perfectionist with a vision…this couldn’t have been easy..lol. So here we are, not even 2 weeks from our first e-mail…and the candle-abra is done! The name came within 3 days of being sent out,and it was even more beautiful than I could’ve hoped for. And let me just say something about how well it was packaged…let’s just say… the postal service could’ve KICKED it here from Massachusetts, lol, and it would still have been safe. Unbelievable. So honestly, I could go on and on here , but I do have a party to tend to, lol. I’m so completely impressed with Dave’s Custom Signs…so to anyone out there who may need a little woodwork done, for a very reasonable rate, and done with extraordinary talent…..you now know where to go! Thanks Dave
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Ive been doing scroll work for many years for friends and family but the last few years i have been reaching out to the world with my custom wooden signs and plaques I love doing custom orders and i take pride in my work .
here at Dave's custom signs We fill the need for a low cost, good quality, personal gifts. People loved the hand-crafted quality and attention to detail that goes into everything we make and that cannot be found in large commercial stores. You are sure to like what you see.
We also Do Custom Orders Please feel free to contact us anytime
Thank you for stopping by Dave
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
If an order scans as delivered by USPS, I do not provide refunds.
I can not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit, insurance is available for an extra fee upon request and is recommended.
I am not responsible for items lost, stolen or misdirected mail. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure that their PayPal address is correct, I print my mailing labels on PayPal.
Refunds and Exchanges
Returns must be made within 7 days. You will be given a full refund minus shipping fees. It is the buyer's responsibility to ship the item back in the same condition it was delivered.
Additional policies and FAQs
We gladly do custom orders. Payment in full is required up front.
Please note that 40% of payment is NON REFUNDABLE.
Once the custom design is decided and the price agreed, I will post a reserved listing for you. This will be due before any work will be done. When the order is completed, then I will send you a convo notification with a date of the shipping.