Welcome to the little world of Dear Demoiselle!
I'm Trud. I'm a piano teacher by profession, and in my spare time, I dance Argentine tango. As you can understand, big parts of my life are about music. And music is all about movement. So I've been wanting to make something that stands still after it's completed...
You can see the result above - these are some of the fabric collages I've made. But there will be other things in my shop as well - like the greeting cards I recently designed.
About the shop name: The phrase "dear demoiselle" is one that you'll sometimes find in old letters and books. "Demoiselle" is a French word for "young lady", and it's such a pretty word that at one point, the English people started using it, too. In English, the word means other things as well (all nice, I believe), but I like the original meaning best =)
You can get updates on my blog (copy and paste link):
Owner, Maker, Designer
Please read my Shop Policies carefully! You will find important information about shipping methods, payment, refund conditions etc on this page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
To send a message, click the "contact" link in the left sidebar on my shop page.
Accepted payment methods
* I kindly request that you pay within 3 days after placing an order. If I have not received payment within 3 days, the order will be cancelled and the item relisted.
* The quoted shipping costs are for A-priority shipping with the Norwegian Postal Service. Please note that this is not insured shipping. However, I can arrange this for you for an additional fee:
Shipping with registered mail (insured up to NOK 1000,-)
If you would like me to arrange insured shipping, please send me a message through the "contact" link at my shop page before you place your order, and I'll give you a price quote for your country.
All my collages are unique and will not be refunded unless you choose insured shipping!
* Buyer is responsible for any duties and customs charges connected to international purchases.
* A small amount to cover package materials is included in the shipping price.
Refunds and Exchanges
* For a refund, the item must come back to me in undamaged condition - please return it the way I sent it: in a sealed cellophane bag, an extra plastic bag sealed with tape, and the original cardboard envelope.
* Unfortunately, I will not be able to refund or replace items that get lost or damaged in the mail - unless you choose insured shipping (see the shipping policies for details about registered mail). Exceptions could be made for less expensive items that aren't unique (such as cards)