DevinWillow

Devin Willow

Seattle, Washington | 25 Sales

DevinWillow

Devin Willow

Seattle, Washington 25 Sales On Etsy since 2012

0 out of 5 stars (9)
Devin Willow

Contact shop owner

Devin Willow

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
View all 9 reviews

About

It all began at a little festival...

Located in Austin, TX, Devin Willow is an aspiring fashion/costume designer. She was first inspired by the festival and Burning Man scene where the most wild and colorful costumes can be seen. Devin started creating her own costume pieces from recycled clothing she found at thrift stores. This soon developed into custom costumes, headdresses, fire dancer costumes, and more!
Devin is now taking her self-taught knowledge to the fashion world, with a festival twist. She invites you to follow her on her journey and dream of becoming a reputable designer.

Shop members

  • Devin Willow

    Owner

Shop policies

Last updated on December 12, 2015

Accepted payment methods

Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Returns and exchanges
It is very important to me that you are happy with your purchase.
Please read the item description carefully before you purchase and ask any questions you may have. The refund will be issued only if the item was misrepresented, otherwise, all sales are final. In case of return, buyer will pay the shipping cost.

Repairs are available for damaged items at no additional cost excluding shipping.
Payment
For custom orders, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required. The other 75% will be due when item is complete and ready to ship.
Shipping
Item will be shipped within 2 days of purchase via USPS. Tracking information will always be provided. If you would like expedited shipping, please message me.