Kathleen on Mar 22, 20185 out of 5 stars
Beautifully thoughtful, and colorful donna bella Angels postcard. Appreciate the extras. Thank you so much for the fast ship.
Elvia on Aug 23, 20175 out of 5 stars
Love these postcards, beautiful art, excellent customer services, the delivery was super fast, I really recomment DonnaBellasAngels :)
Kathleen on May 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with purchase. Very well done. Multiple purchases.
Kathleen on May 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
Very nice quality. Exceeded my expectations.
Inspirational Art DonnaBellas Angels is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit
DonnaBellas Angels is a non-profit that provides inspirational healing themed art to the public for mental health wellness. The art incorporates the use of uplifting themes such as inspirational words or angels. The purpose of this art is to provide emotional support to patients, caregivers, and medical staff. DonnaBellas Angels’ motto, “Medicine Heals the Body, Art Heals the Soul”. Laurel Latto, DonnaBellas Angels’ artist and founder came to the idea of painting inspirational art from her work on clinical research trials for throughout the US.
The art is made available to the public in multiple ways. Original paintings are provided on long term lease to medical clinics or wellness centers. Art prints and postcards are given to the public for personal use. Distribution of prints is mainly through medical clinics and non-profit groups with some distribution directly to the public.
The public can also request limited art royalty use. Recipients sign a contract on a per project basis. Past examples of use include the art on a patient tip cards, cancer boutique mailers, team walk t-shirts, banners, or local posters. The group will locally fund project costs.
Shohini Ghosh, World Renown Sculptor, created “My Angel” sculptures made in soft stress foam for DonnaBellas Angels. These are available for purchase on the website.
DonnaBellas Angels Sample Donations:
* Donation of three paintings, over 400 prints, and royalty art use on cards to Pasco Pinellas Cancer Center clinics in Tarpon Springs, FL, and New Port Richey, FL.
* Donation of ten paintings and over 1200 prints and cards at Cancer Therapy and Research Center (CTRC) in San Antonio, TX.
* Donation of a painting and over 250 prints to East Valley Hematology & Oncology / Disney Cancer Center in Burbank, CA.
* Donation of over 175 art prints for a staff respite room at Texas Children’s Cancer Center (TXCH) in Houston, TX. Nurses used the “Colorful Cancer Angel” on a TXCH t-shirt fundraiser.
* Donated art royalty use on shirts, clinic cards, and/or announcements by Carol G. Simon Cancer Center (Morristown, NJ), St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital (Jackson, MS), and University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
* Donation of hundreds of art prints to medical clinics, such as, University of Maryland Hospital for Children (Baltimore, MD), City of Hope Medical Center (Duarte, CA), Memorial Children's Hospital (South Bend, Indiana), University of Washington Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (Seattle, WA), Stanford University Cancer Center (Stanford, CA), University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center (Miami, FL), Family Cancer Center (Collierville & Memphis, TN), Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA), Vita Hematology Oncology (Fountain Hill, PA).
* Donations of thousands of prints to individual members of the public for personal use.
Learn more at www.donnabellasangels.org
NC, United States
Providing printing and shipping across five locations: North Carolina, California, Mexico and Latvia.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: