DoveDesignsShop's Shop Policies
Dove Designs is a boutique design studio that provides stylish, eclectic, and affordable printed wedding and social stationery.
1. Deposits/Payments are due at the time of order placement and final balances are due on proof/order approval or agreed payment terms. A minimum deposit of 60% is required to start all orders over $500.00-Orders under $500 are paid in full, unless stated otherwise.
2. Please inspect your order/invoice carefully, and report any errors to us within 3 days of receipt.
3. Custom and Catalog Orders-each order includes up to 2 complimentary rounds of digital proof revisions at no additional charge. Additional proofs and revisions are available at $35 per revisions.
4. Formal/Non-digital press proofs are available by request-please ask your consultant for pricing information.
5. Please review your proof items carefully. Examine spellings, times, dates, possible omission, etc. before you approve all proofs. Dove Designs is not responsible for any errors overlooked by its clients. Clients are responsible for any additional charges arising from overlooked errors.
6. Proof Approvals-delayed responses on proof approvals in return extend estimated finish dates on orders. Please review all proofs carefully and submit approvals promptly.
7. Pricing shown on invoice includes design fee except otherwise indicated.
If you would like to place a rush order please feel free to message me with that information, we will work around the clock to ensure 110% satisfaction.
Dove Designs can not be responsible for lost packages or delays caused during Custom Inspection or Postal carrier error. Shipping is 100% non refundable.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the personalized nature of our products and services, deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Additional Policies and FAQs
How long until I receive my order?
We offer designs that can be done in as quick as 3-5 days! Rush orders are available at no extra charge.
What Printing Styles do you offer?
No matter what your budget we can help you! We offer Digital, Thermography, and Letterpress.
Can I order a sample?
Of Course! Just give us a call and we’ll assist you with the rest!
How long in advance should I order invitations?
As soon as you have the key details such as venue, date, theme/colors.
Last Updated February 15, 2014