wmkeen on Dec 26, 2015
Absolutely darling, the time spent to details was amazing. I really thought it was super cute and very well done. Thank you very much for the very fast shipping it was greatly appreciated. Would shop with you again :)
A crafty lady, lots of adhesive, and SERIOUS craft supplies.
I started making these hairpieces for fun. I loved being able to create my own accessories to match my outfits. The more I wore them around town, the more I got requests. Before too long, I was able to meet more and more fantastic people with whom I shared a similar passion.
Each piece I make has it's own life and story. Each item on each hat and hair piece is hand picked. I take care and time to ensure that I LOVE each item I am using. The majority of these items are purchased locally and benefit my local community. Most of the time, the items and supplies are also upcycled or repurposed items. I try very hard to use existing pieces of beauty to minimize my waste and impact on the environment.
Because of this, I am able to keep costs low. It does require a phenomenal amount of time to acquire the supplies I need, but I thoroughly enjoy every moment.
I am a seriously budget-conscious lady, and I expect others to think the same. My hats are high quality and created with love and generosity.
Check out the recent product review!
I love making these pieces! Love wearing them, love talking about them, love designing them, and LOVE SHARING THEM! If you share my love, let us know!
Official Nap-Takers And Mess-Makers
I am Bowser and this is my kitten. I am four years old and about 85 pounds. I'm a big guy, but I love babies and puppies and kittens. I like it most when I can lick Bethany's face when she's really focusing.
I'm Odin and I'm more of a troublemaker than an assistant, but I have fun!
All items come with FREE SHIPPING
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
I ship to the United States and Internationally on Etsy. Each item that is ready to ship will be shipped within 72 hours of purchase. Once shipped, delivery time is most commonly less than five days.
Refunds and Exchanges
2) Shipping is included in ALL prices. As it stands now, ALL packages come with tracking, but not with insurance. If you would like insurance, I will gladly add it for you, but it unfortunately will be an extra charge. If the post office loses or damages your item, I will work with you to resolve the issue as much as I can. On higher priced items, I do recommend that you add insurance, but do not require it.
3) All sales are FINAL. All my items are photographed for the customer to approve, and once approval is given and the item is shipped, it is unfortunately out of my hands (unless the item is damaged before you receive it and NOT by the post office, which is very unlikely, but worth mentioning for your peace of mind).
4) Ready to ship items ship within 2 post office business days of payment and custom orders usually are ready to ship within one week. Some exceptions may apply, but those will be discussed with each customer on a case-to-case basis.
5) Payment on all orders is required within 72 hours of completion unless you have made other arrangements. Items will not be held for more than 7 days without a down payment, unless you have made other arrangements with me.
6) I am a work-at-home-mother, and therefore things may come up from time to time. As it stands now, I am frequently on Facebook and will reply to messages within one day. If you can't seem to reach me, please feel free to email me at contactdownwithplumes [!at] yahoo.com, or visit www.downwithplumes.com and fill out the Contact form.