Deb Savidge on Sep 2, 2014
Very fast shipping. Love my card holder!! Very well made.
sketchjumps on Jul 30, 2014
I'm really pleased with this card holder. For quite a while, I had been looking for something to hold my cards and this suits my needs. It's light, very well made, looks great and secures the cards. I would get another one in the future.
Graham Oram on Jan 12, 2014
Amazing item and really excellent quality. Great packaging and arrived pretty quickly. Thank you very much x
A few notes to remember:
• Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another, as it depends on specific monitor settings.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time: http://etsy.me/VgFvhB
Accepted payment methods
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on Etsy checkout:
All the info about your package and order status can be found in the invoice here on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
≫ Shipping method:
• All packages are sent via international registered airmail from Madeira, Portugal.
• Delivery confirmation and insurance are already included.
• Tracking number include if you choose this option in shipping profiles (see how to choose it http://www.etsy.com/help/article/4414).
≫ Terms & Delivery time:
• Your package will be shipped within 1-3 days for most items. For the custom made items processing time can take up to 2 weeks.
• International shipping from Portugal can take 1 week-10 days for The European Union countries, 2 weeks to USA. To Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries shipping can take 3-6 weeks. But sometimes it all work faster)
≫ Shipping address:
• I send order to Etsy shipping address and not the PayPal one. Please, make sure it's correct!
• You can change shipping address after purchase if your order has not been shipped already. Please, convo me with the correct address as soon as possible.
≫ Custom Fees and Duties
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
Refunds and Exchanges
• I take great pride in my work and I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, so please contact me if you have any questions before your purchase.
• If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.
≫ Returns and exchanges:
• Are always welcome.
• Time frame: 2 weeks after you have received the package - items should be shipped back only to me within that time frame, not delivered. The item should be returned in the original condition and packaging. I will NOT accept items with traces of perfume and/or tobacco.
• Don't want to wait till packages come back to me? - Send me the scan or photo of shipping receipt of the package - I'll proceed you return / exchange immediate.
≫ Lost Packages:
• Package is considered as lost if it doesn't come within 1 month from posting date and tracking info approves that.
• I will fill in the claim about the lost on my own.
• While the claim is being proceed, I would resend the same items to you or refund the full amount of order - you choose the best option for you.
≫ Some advices to try find lost packages by yourself:
• If the package is declared "Delivered" - the package has been delivered. Please ask others in your home, neighbors, and postal carrier if they have seen the package.
• If the package is declared "Arrived at Unit" - the package has not been delivered. It is at your local post office.
• If "Arrived at Unit" is more than 3 days, print out the delivery confirmation information and go to your local office and ask for the package. They have to find it for you.
Additional policies and FAQs
• I do not work on a consignment basis, sorry!
≫Please, don't forget to leave a feedback when you received the package. You can watch how to do it here: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/102
Your feedbacks inspire me and other shoppers! =)
• Follow my shop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DLucyShop
• My contacts:
web - http://dreaming-lucy.livejournal.com/
e-mail - dreaming_lucy [!at] ymail.com