Jennifer Z on Jan 15, 2017
Thank you so much for contacting me when you found these! I love them! Another beautiful pair of earrings and a pin to add to my watta earring collection! Super fast shipping and excellent seller! Thank you so much! :)
Merlou on Dec 21, 2016
Melody Hoyt on Dec 20, 2016
I received this item within a week of ordering,thank you! Very cute and a nice addition to my collection of vintage broaches.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes and duties charged by the customs office of their country. The customs office determines what, if any, duties will be levied on imported goods and buyers will be informed of and must remit those fees to their local postal service when they take possession of their package.
International packages typically take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive at their destinations but can take up to 4 - 6 weeks depending on whether or not they are selected for inspection by the customs office.
Refunds and Exchanges
Items are eligible for a refund under the following conditions:
1. Please contact me within 3 days of delivery if you wish to return your purchase.
2. Returns must be received within 14 days after you contact me.
3. Items must be returned in the exact condition as sent.
4. Items must be wrapped and shipped the same way they were shipped to you (i.e., jewelry is wrapped in bubble wrap inside a cardboard jewelry box and mailed in a padded bubble wrap envelope; eyewear is wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box).
5. For purchases within the United States I will provide a full refund including original shipping costs. Buyer will pay return shipping charges.
6. For purchases outside the United States I will provide a full refund excluding original shipping costs. Buyer will pay return shipping charges.
In addition to the above return requirements, eyewear is eligible for a refund under the following conditions:
1. Please read the measurements prior to purchasing to ensure they are your size.
2. Vintage eyewear must be handled with the utmost care and therefore must only be adjusted by a professional.
3. Never attempt to adjust vintage eyewear on your own. This includes popping out lenses that are currently in the frames when you receive them.
4. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a refund once the eyeglasses have been altered in any way.