Kevin Chard on May 29, 2016
I'm a huge fan of Elizabeth's Art. This is my second piece from the Milagro Series. It's really beautiful. I've displayed them with three flower pieces that are also mounted on antique printing blocks!
FongGirl3 on Apr 19, 2016
I've hung my talisman on my bed post with other good energy generating items.
There are stories within each piece of wood that I carve...
There are stories within each piece of wood that I carve and found object that I use. I make at least one trip annually to the mountains of Northern Arizona or New Mexico to gather the aspen that I’ll use over the course of the year. My visits to the forest are like a pilgrimage. Every time I return I’m inspired by the strength and the delicacy of the natural world. I combine the carved wood with an assortment of found and reclaimed materials.
When I'm not in my studio I like to spend time outside observing the goings on of the bugs and birds and the passing clouds. The intricate balance between humans and the natural world is an ongoing theme in my artwork. I try to walk lightly on the earth.
Owner, Maker, Designer
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
- You will be added to my email list when you make your first purchase so that I can send you shop updates on sales and studio news. I only send 6-8 emails a year. You always have the option to opt outl