EllieAndArthur is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Vintage glassware is not just for Grandma's china cabinet anymore! The vivid colours and intricate designs make these one-of-a-kind creations a unique gift for a special occasion, or a fabulous addition to your own home decor.
Ellie & Arthur
Owner, Maker, Designer
I have always loved the thrill of the hunt, and finding beautiful vintage glassware on my travels has become quite an obsession! I made my first candle as a gift for a friend's bridal shower, and I was absolutely hooked.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Vintage Vessel Candle Care Tips
1. First time’s the charm! Be sure to burn your candle completely to the edge of the vessel the first time. This can take up to 2 hours, depending on the size of your vessel.
2. Trim your wick. For the best burn, keep your wick trimmed to ¼”
3. Stay safe. Burn your candle on a flat, sturdy surface within view for up to 4 hours at a time. For smaller vessels, 3 hours.
4. Store sensibly. Avoid long periods of exposure to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight. Exposure may affect the color of the wax.
5. Don’t worry – the uneven surface of the burned candle is the natural result of heating and cooling soy wax.
6. Do not touch the vessel while it is lit – it will be very hot!