EmiliasCreations' Shop Policies
Thank you for stopping by!
Everything in my shop is handmade in Finland by me. I work mainly with polymer clay, wool or acrylic yarn, acrylic and watercolor paint. Hope you like your stay!
* I accept only Paypal for international orders.
* For Finnish curtomers also bank transfer.
* Items are usually shipped within 1 week after receiving payment, usually couple of days. I will give a more specific time when working on custom orders and keep you up to date.
* I will ship to the address given in the Etsy receipt, so make sure it's correct. Let me know in the notes section in case you want it to be shipped to a different address.
* International shipping time is usually about 4-10 business days, depending on time of the year and destination, and the size of the item. Small items take usually a little over a week to arrive, and bigger items (paintings) can take couple of weeks. Holiday times always cause delays!
* I will always ship smaller items, for example all miniatures, in priority (air mail). Bigger paintings will be shipped in either Priority or Economy depending on size.
* Shipping materials, like envelopes and wrapping, are included in the shipping cost.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are unhappy with your item, or there's any other concerns, please contact me before leaving feedback so I can solve it with you first.
* Make sure to carefully read item descriptions. I will do my best to describe everything well, and if you have questions before buying, contact me! Sometimes items are made to order, but this will be mentioned in the description.
* If you get a damaged item, OR you don't receive it in over 4 weeks of time, let me know right away (within 3 days in case of damage). I can offer one of these:
- a replacement
- a refund
I will be happy to help as best as I can so don't hesitate to send me a note.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Handle the items with care. Not for children under the age of 6! Especially the miniatures are fragile and will not endure too harsh handling. They are mainly made for keepsake and collection/dollhouse purposes.
* Allergies: I don't recommend my items for you if you are allergic to materials I use, like wool. Also please note that I have a very curious cat. If you are terribly allergic to cats, keep this in mind especially when ordering, specially yarn and knitting work.
* I work in a completely smoke-free environment.
Last Updated February 27, 2014