EmiliasCreations' Shop Policies
Thank you for stopping by!
Everything in my shop is handmade in Finland by me. I work mainly with polymer clay, wool yarn, acrylics and watercolor paint. Hope you like your stay!
* I accept only Paypal for international orders.
* For Finnish curtomers also bank transfer.
* Items are made and shipped within 1-2 week after receiving payment. I will give a more specific time when working on custom orders and keep you up to date.
* International shipping time varies from 4 to 10 business days, depending on time of the year and destination, and the size of the item. Small items normally take a little over a week to arrive, while bigger items (paintings) can take couple of weeks. Holiday time (Christmas, Valentines day...) may cause delays in shipping.
* I will always ship smaller items (all miniatures) in priority (air mail). Paintings will be shipped in either Priority or Economy depending on the size.
* Shipping materials, like envelopes and wrapping, are included in the shipping cost.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are unhappy with your item, or there's any other concerns, please contact me before leaving feedback so I can solve it with you first.
* Make sure to carefully read item descriptions. I do my best to describe everything well, but if you have questions before buying, don't be afraid to contact me.
* If you get a damaged item, OR you don't receive it in over 4 weeks of time, let me know as soon as possible.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Handle the items with care. My items are not meant for children under the age of 6. Miniatures are not toys and can cause choking. They are mainly made for keepsake/DIY and decoration/dollhouse purposes.
* Allergies: I don't recommend my items for you if you are allergic to materials I use, like wool. I am also a cat owner, and loose cat hair might end up in yarn items and packaging.
* I work in a completely smoke-free environment.
Last Updated January 28, 2015