Announcement HALF OFF SALE - all digitals 50% off! Sale ends Saturday Oct. 1/2016 at midnight Eastern Time.
HALF OFF SALE - all digitals 50% off! Sale ends Saturday Oct. 1/2016 at midnight Eastern Time.
tabata66 on Sep 29, 2016
Great thing to have all you need to put a junk journal together in one package. Love it.
Life Is A Collage
Creativity has always been a very big part of my life. I've been drawing and writing since I was very young.
My creative journey took a wonderful turn in 2010 and I began to create digital art. I found that antique ephemera was the perfect backdrop for the vintage nature images I loved and collected. Over time, I started to incorporate hand-drawn elements as well. M designs are whimsical, colourful and an extension of her imaginative soul.
I work full-time from home in my shabby chic art room, designing printable journal collections and making handmade, one-of-a-kind junk journals.
You can subscribe to the get EVG freebies and shop updates here: http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/mailing-list-signup.html
For junk journal tips and inspiration visit: http://www.vintagejunkjournals.com
Debbie is a full-time digital graphic artist. She works from her home in Northern Ontario, designing vintage-inspired journal printables and creating handmade junk journals.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
Also, EVG is not responsible for lost or damaged parcels of handmade journals once they have been shipped. The 'small packet' option from Canada Post does not provide tracking info at this time and keeps your costs down. If you'd prefer to pay additional fees for the tracking option with insurance, please contact me immediately after making your purchase so that I can I provide you with the exact additional cost and send you a bill.
Additional policies and FAQs
1) Print as many times as you wish for your personal use in craft projects.
2) Print digis up to 100 times for handmade items you sell online or at fairs.
3) Use a third party print store (such as Staples) to print your files, provided you they are for your own use only.
Credit must be given as follows in your listings if you're a seller: Designs by Ephemera's Vintage Garden.
You may CANNOT:
1) Sell printed sheets or entire kits as supplies.
2) Resell these digital files.
3) Design and sell printables created with my designs.
4) Share files with friends, family, FB groups in digital format or print copies for anyone else. They must purshase their own copies.
5) Mass produce merchandise and license products containing my images.
6) Use images for web design without further license.
Feel free to contact me for further info on usage.
© Copyright Ephemera's Vintage Garden - All rights reserved