Jennifer Goetz on Jul 24, 2016
love it....would love to see more wedding stuff :)
Life Is A Collage
Creativity has always been a very big part of my life. I've been drawing and writing since I was very young.
My creative journey took a wonderful turn in 2010 and I began to create digital art. I found that antique ephemera was the perfect backdrop for the vintage nature images I loved and collected. Over time, I started to incorporate hand-drawn elements as well. M designs are whimsical, colourful and an extension of her imaginative soul.
I work full-time from home in my shabby chic art room, designing printable journal collections and making handmade, one-of-a-kind junk journals.
You can subscribe to the get EVG freebies and shop updates here: http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/mailing-list-signup.html
For junk journal tips and inspiration visit: http://www.vintagejunkjournals.com
Debbie is a full-time digital graphic artist. She works from her home in Northern Ontario, designing vintage-inspired journal printables and creating handmade junk journals.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
Also, EVG is not responsible for lost or damaged parcels of handmade journals once they have been shipped. The 'small packet' option from Canada Post does not provide tracking info at this time and keeps your costs down. If you'd prefer to pay additional fees for the tracking option with insurance, please contact me immediately after making your purchase so that I can I provide you with the exact additional cost and send you a bill.
Additional policies and FAQs
1) Print as many times as you wish for your personal use in craft projects.
2) Print digis up to 100 times for handmade items you sell online or at fairs.
Credit must be given as follows in your listings if you're a seller: Designs by Ephemera's Vintage Garden.
You may NOT:
1) Sell printed sheets or entire kits as supplies.
2) Resell these digis as is.
3) Make and sell printables created with my designs.
4) Share files with others in digital format or print copies for anyone else.
5) Mass produce merchandise and license products containing my images.
6) Use images for web design without further license.
Feel free to contact me for further info on usage.
© Copyright Ephemera's Vintage Garden - All rights reserved