EpicBlossoms

Fabric Flower Hair Clips, Resin Jewelry and Art

Suffolk, Virginia · 136 Sales

EpicBlossoms

Fabric Flower Hair Clips, Resin Jewelry and Art

Suffolk, Virginia 136 Sales On Etsy since 2010

5 out of 5 stars
(58)

Announcement   Fabric hair clips are cut out, singed and sewn together all by hand. I use top quality fabrics.

We hand craft beautiful pressed flower resin necklaces. Each flower is sourced locally and pressed by me to ensure beauty and quality.

Our hair clip holder paintings come in all sizes and are hand painted using acrylic.

We do custom orders with a 30% non-refundable deposit.

Announcement

Last updated on Feb 22, 2016

Fabric hair clips are cut out, singed and sewn together all by hand. I use top quality fabrics.

We hand craft beautiful pressed flower resin necklaces. Each flower is sourced locally and pressed by me to ensure beauty and quality.

Our hair clip holder paintings come in all sizes and are hand painted using acrylic.

We do custom orders with a 30% non-refundable deposit.

EpicBlossoms

Contact shop owner

EpicBlossoms

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(58)
Layla Hunter

Layla Hunter on Jun 2, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Arrived in perfect condition, well packaged, and arrived quickly. I have so many now I'm at a loss as to where to begin! The possibilities are endless! Thank you!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous design & great customer service!

View all 58 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on February 16, 2016
Welcome to my Flower Garden.

If you have any questions please read my policies or send me a convo.

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
Payment
I accept paypal and CC. Payments must be complete before items will be shipped.
Shipping
I ship mondays and thursdays. If a monday is a holiday I ship the following day.
Buyer is responsible for providing the correct shipping address.
Buyer is responsible for any import, duties or customs fees.
All shipments will have delivery confirmation.
Shipping prices reflect shipping costs, materials and handling.
Refunds and Exchanges
For undamaged items I will give refunds if the item is returned to me within 14 days. If an item arrives damaged I require photo evidence for a refund.
Additional policies and FAQs
Wholesale: I will do wholesale. Minimum order for wholesale is 10 pieces. I have set prices for each type of piece.

Custom Orders: a 30% non-refundable payment is required for all custom orders. When the order is finished you will pay the remaining 70%. I can do custom jewelry, hair clips or paintings. Send me a convo or an email to epicblossoms [!at] gmail.com to discuss what you would like.