EricaBapst's Shop Policies
Online Store Notes
• All items are made by hand and use the best techniques and materials. All earring findings are sterling silver, niobium or gold filled unless otherwise requested. All strung items are on the highest quality 49-strand Accuflex to ensure strength, fleibility, kink resistance, and are finished with strong copper, sterling silver or gold filled seamless tube crimps.
• Most items are made to order. Please allow any slight variation, that is the character of handmade items. This includes color; though I take great care in making sure the photos are representing each item accurately, however your monitor may be adjusted differently from mine creating a slight color shift.
• Paypal, credit card through paypal.
• All New York State residents are subject to their local county sales tax.
• Most items are made to order and will ship within 3-5 business days of payment.
• All USA orders ship USPS Priority with tracking for a flat rate of $5.
• All Canada orders ship USPS First class for a flat rate of $7
• All Other countries ship USPS First class for a flat rate of $12.
• International orders will only ship out on Mondays.
• I will not be responsible for any lost or stolen international packages.
• Buyer is responsible for all customs and/or taxes/fees
Refunds and Exchanges
• Exchange or “store credit” is accepted for unused jewelry with original tags and packaging in-tacked within 7 days of receipt, at your own shipping expense. After I receive the item you may choose another item anytime within 6 months and I will apply your credit to that item. When choosing new item you will be subject to new shipping costs. After 6 months of the return, if you do not choose another piece, your credit will be lost.
Additional Policies and FAQs
I stand behind all of my work. I will repair any faulty items free of charge within 1 month of purchase. I, however, will not be responsible for any accidental damage (such as breakage due to dropping) or damage as result of unreasonable wear and tear. Please wear your pieces responsibly and take them off while swimming, bathing, sleeping and working out.
Adorn Jewelry and Accessories
36 S Main St
Canandaigua, NY 14424
adorncontact [!at] yahoo.com
Last Updated January 28, 2015