Sugarlump3 on Sep 17, 20235 out of 5 stars
I love it! I live in an apartment. The burner works beautifully to release the fragrance of my incense but isn't smokey.
Nikki on Jul 21, 20235 out of 5 stars
I am in love with this blend! Truly amazing
Jaya on Aug 27, 20235 out of 5 stars
love it. works as suggested. Use it for burning frankinscence and myrrh.
Kristen on Jul 24, 20235 out of 5 stars
Perfectly packaged! Shipped really fast. I absolutely love it! Thank you 😊
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
How do I burn loose incense & resins using charcoal discs?
You will need a heatproof bowl (stone, cast iron, metal, etc), a charcoal disc, a lighter, tongs, sand/salt (optional), and your incense.
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into the bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the charcaol disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense or resins onto the hot disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
How do I burn loose incense & resins using the tea candle brass burner?
First, you want to make sure you adjust the tray to your desired height. Once the candle is lit, the entire burner will get hot.
Make sure the mesh screen is laying in the tray (remove the brass bowl and set to the side)
Place a large pinch of loose incense or a small pinch of resins onto the mesh screen.
Light the candle and enjoy the aromas!
If you need to adjust the height you will either need to blow the candle out and let it cool down, or use a towel/gloves to handle the hot metal.
How do I clean the tea candle brass burner?
To remove any built-up resins and burnt herbs the best thing is to either get it real hot and allow it to burn off, or while it is still fairly hot you can take a rag and wipe it clean while the resins are soft.
It is common for the mesh screen to eventually blacken. This does not hurt it, but you can use store-bought brass polish, or a handmade polish to clean the mesh screen, as well as, the entire burner.
Please contact me if you are interested in wholesale.