Announcement Photoshop templates for photographers — stylish, easy-to-use branding and marketing templates, photo cards, and boutique product templates professionally designed with a refined look to help you build your beautiful brand™
Photoshop templates for photographers — stylish, easy-to-use branding and marketing templates, photo cards, and boutique product templates professionally designed with a refined look to help you build your beautiful brand™
Wendi on Nov 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
Great easy to use photoshop templates. Really pretty Christmas cards
Marytheresa on Aug 29, 20204 out of 5 stars
It's a great end product. I would have appreciated some flexibility on sizing, for different-sized pages/books
Candace on Jul 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
easy to use and fun design
Carol on Mar 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
I love everything FOTOVELLA makes! My brides especially like the clean, contemporary look of their products. Carol MacGregor/Happy Gatherings Photography
Jade Alayne on Jan 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
perfect for my ad also easy to use and make it my own style!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
• Your download link email is sent within 10 minutes of your checkout (usually MUCH sooner).
• Emails are sent to your ETSY REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT
• Please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don't see your email.
• Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you don't receive your email within 30 min.
• Download link emails are sent to the email connected to YOUR ETSY ACCOUNT.
• Add 'crafthub.me [!at] gmail.com' (our fulfillment provider) to your email address book or 'safe sender' list to insure delivery.
• Your purchases will be available on your personal download page for 30 days or five (10 ) downloads, whichever comes first.
• Additional downloads can be authorized on request for a small processing fee.
• Send your re-download request with your ETSY RECEIPT NUMBER to: (email@example.com)
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS & HELP:
• Contact us directly at: ( support [!at] fotovella.com )
• Office Hours: Monday - Friday / 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
• Closed Saturday & Sunday
• We reply within 24 hours (usually MUCH sooner) during regular hours
Additional policies and FAQs
When you purchase a FOTOVELLA template you are purchasing a limited license to use each design for finished products for your clients and/or for marketing materials for your photography studio. The copyright to the template design itself is retained by FOTOVELLA.
By completing your purchase you agree to the following terms:
• Modify the template any way you like to create FINISHED PRODUCTS (cards, albums, prints and/or other physical printed items and Facebook covers) for yourself and your direct studio clients.
• Post flattened finished designs at screen resolution (72ppi) on your blog, website or social media accounts for your own promotional purposes as examples of your completed products, to showcase your own work, and to provide approval proofs for your clients.
• Make flattened finished designs at screen resolution (72ppi) available to your clients for them to present your work on their own blogs, website or social media sites.
You MAY NOT:
• Use the actual design, or any design element, of any FOTOVELLA template and misrepresent it as your own work.
• Resell, redistribute or share any FOTOVELLA template in whole or in part for any reason on any online store, forum, your own blog or website, any social media venue or any other online venue.
• Misrepresent the preview images (provided as a courtesy by other photographers or licensed by us for promotional purposes) in any FOTOVELLA template as examples of your own work.
CHECK YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU PRINT
Please make sure to check your files one final time before you print. Check colors, bleeds, trim lines and text (fonts, spelling, spacing and color) before sending your files to your lab.
FOTOVELLA will not be held responsible for printing errors.
FONTS LINKS & DOWNLOADS
Most fonts used in FOTOVELLA templates are either standard system fonts or free commercial use fonts, with the exception of type elements that have been converted to static graphic overlays from stylized commercial paid fonts.
Due to copyright and font licensing restrictions FOTOVELLA does not include fonts within the template file package. For your convenience, download links to each font used in a template are provided within the PDF instruction guide that accompanies your template file package. The font links are obtained from third party websites not related to, controlled by, or owned by FOTOVELLA.
FOTOVELLA makes no representation or warranty with respect to the use, utility, or fitness of any font downloaded from a third party website. As such, FOTOVELLA is not responsible for the use or fitness of any font obtained from a third party website. The font download links are provided to you as a convenience only and the inclusion of any such link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by FOTOVELLA. Your link and download from any third party website is entirely at your own risk. FOTOVELLA is not a party to any transaction between you and any linked third party website. Your use of the linked website is subject to the terms and conditions of that site. It is your responsibility to evaluate any third party download links carefully. FOTOVELLA will not be held responsible for any issues arising from inadvertent download of malicious software, malware, corrupt fonts, or any related fonts or software that causes damage to a user system.
Frequently asked questions
How Do I Receive My Templates?
An email with your download link is automatically sent within 10 minutes (usually sooner) of your confirmed order. The email is sent to your ETSY account registered email.
I Have Not Received My Instant Download Email
If you have not received your download email within 30 minutes:
1. Please check your spam/junk folders
2. Confirm that the email account registered with ETSY is an active account.
3. Provide your order number to us via ETSY convo (or at: firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll send another download email to you right away.
Can You Customize A Template For Me?
While we love custom design work, we don't offer that service at this time. We're focused on continually expanding our selection of studio product and marketing templates.
I Don't Own Photoshop or PS Elements. Can You Customize My Template For Me?
As much as we like to help, it's just not possible. If you have a fellow photographer or associate who used Photoshop, that's always an option.
Are Your Templates Compatible With PS Elements?
Yes! We actually provide a separate PSE template file. Our template files are compatible with PSE version 7 and up.
Are Your Templates Compatible With Photoshop CC?
Yes! All our templates are compatible with Photoshop version CS4 and up, including Creative Cloud (CC).
Do You Include Fonts With My FIles?
Due to font design copyright and licensing restrictions we aren't able to supply the fonts within the template packages. But we DO include convenient download links to all the fonts used in each template. You will find the download links in the instruction PDF included in your template package.