Anonymous on Apr 8, 2013
I just got my "Feline Mystique" perfume and i ADORE this perfume SO much!! it is THE best smelling perfume i have ever had! < 3 i will Definately buy another one when this one runs out! its such an amazing scent and strong too and i love the Gummy Bear Sample perfume too! smells just like a bag of actual gummy bears < 3 you are definately now my TOP choice for perfumes please don't ever stop making the "Feline Mystique" perfume i would be broken hearted lol thank you SO much i will definately return to buy a replacement whenever i run out! Amazing <3
Anonymous on Mar 22, 2013
Great product; fast shipping; excellent, secure packaging. Thanks!
Fragrances For Every Personality.
We were tired of seeing the same old wholesale fragrances being resold to customers at a mark-up. If you're ordering a scent that you'll wear everywhere, it should be unique! So we created our own recipes from scratch, combining fragrance oils in-house to make 100% original scents. You won't find our cologne or perfume oils anywhere else!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
Hi there! My name's Christina and I'll be your personal perfumer today. I started my business in 2010 as a hobby but it grew into a full-blown passion. I love blending complex fragrances that tell a story.
We love custom orders! The fragrance/essential oils we currently have in our inventory are:
Aloe Tea & Honey
Cherry Blossom Musk
Green Leaf & Bamboo
Lily of the Valley
Milk & Honey
Pacific NW Rainforest
Warm Vanilla Sugar
If you are looking for an essential oil only blend, message us in advance to find out if we have the oil you need. We are also happy to order new fragrance/essential oils for your custom blend as long as you are willing to wait a little longer for them to get to us and they aren't prohibitively expensive. Just send us a message for more details!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- We will message you the day we ship your order. Shipments usually take 4- 6 business days in the US, and up to 2 weeks internationally.
- Inside the US, we ship our products through USPS First-Class mail in almost every circumstance, with the exception of unusually large orders.
- For international orders, we cannot obtain a tracking number but we will provide you with the customs number we receive.
- For international orders, we do not collect any customs when sending our packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. The customer is responsible for any customs-related issues or fees. Also, the value declared on your package will be what you paid for the item (minus shipping).
Refunds and Exchanges
- All sales are final on custom orders. However, if the item arrives damaged, please contact us with a photo of the damaged item right away so we can work with you on a satisfactory resolution.
We're unable to accept returns for orders that took longer to arrive than expected. Shipping times are estimated, not guaranteed.
Additional policies and FAQs
Remember, the information provided on our product pages is not intended to take the place of your own primary care physician. Please read the storage and use tips included on the product description page and on this page; by purchasing these products you confirm that you will not hold Firelight Fusions responsible for any problems that may arise from their storage and use.
STORAGE AND USE TIPS:
1. Each batch is freshly crafted for your order and is still developing to its fullest bouquet. This means that the scent will develop and deepen over time, primarily the first two weeks.
2. Fragrance and essential oil scents can be altered by heat or exposure to light. For best storage keep the scents in a cool, dark place.
3. The best places to apply scented oils on the body are the pulse points, such as on the inside of the wrists, just behind the ears, or at the base of the neck.
4. Perfume oils react with the unique combination of oils on everybody’s body differently. Your body chemistry will affect the dominant notes and development of a scent. The same scent will smell different on two different people.
5. Perfume oils are less volatile than alcohol-based perfumes. The scent will stay closer to your skin, and will continue to evolve over the hours as you wear it. This means that the scent will reveal more complex notes after being applied to the skin.
6. Please shake perfume and aromatherapy oils well before each use to ensure that the oils remain fully mixed.
7. Our lotions and lip balms will last longer if kept in a cool place. We recommend using a wooden applicator rather than your fingers to scoop out lotion so that it will remain germ-free. Stir occasionally to make sure no separation occurs.