Announcement Refreshingly unfussy housewares, home decor & electronics from the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Refreshingly unfussy housewares, home decor & electronics from the 50's, 60's and 70's.
10 things about me.
1) I live in Northern California, in a small college town with a creek running through it...
2) with one husband, one son, one dog and two cats...
3) in a grey house, with a yellow door.
4) My husband is my best friend, and the second funniest person I know.
5) My son is the first (funniest).
6) I am a newspaper publisher by profession, and by practice.
7) I spend my weekends in thrift stores and at estate sales. I can't seem to help myself.
8) I don't live on Flume Street, but I once did.
9) I'm a child of the 50's, 60's and 70's; hence my shop.
10) I sell only what I love, in hopes that you will, too.
Hunter. Gatherer. Cleaner. Repairer. Photographer. Lister. Packer. Mailer.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Insurance is typically included in our shipping costs on all glass and ceramic, or otherwise breakable items. If you would like to confirm the purchase of insurance coverage in the case of loss or damage, please convo us.
INTERNATIONAL shipping rates are based on Priority Mail International or First Class prices and do not include the costs of insurance. Prices may decrease or increase based on mailing and insurance preferences. Although most of our items indicate an "Everywhere else" shipping price, these are only estimates. Please contact us for an exact international shipping cost.
International buyers are responsible for all duties, taxes, levies or fees.
Please be advised that international shipping methods are not trackable and may, on occasion, take quite some time to arrive.
We will ship to your default PayPal address only. Please be sure that your address in PayPal is up to date. We cannot be responsible if your address in PayPal is incorrect or outdated.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 3 days of receipt of your item so that we can discuss refund or exchange. We prefer not to have items returned but our goal is complete customer satisfaction so we are open to discussing options. In the case of a return, shipping is the buyers responsibility.
If we mutually decide upon a refund, the item must be shipped back within 4 business days of initial receipt, and should be packed well and returned in the condition in which it was originally shipped.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you have placed an item on reserve and have not purchased it after 48 hours, we will assume that you have changed your mind and remove the "reserved" status from the listing.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting that we reserve an item which is intended to be a gift for someone who has included it in their registry, and you would prefer that they not know who has purchased the item for them, please indicate this in your convo to us.