Announcement Butterfly Jewelry, Home Goods and Vintage finds
Butterfly Jewelry, Home Goods and Vintage finds
Jess Iresabal on Jan 7, 2014
Beautiful item. Seller even included informational pamphlets and a sweet note for the person I was gifting it to. Fast shipment. Thank you
jbuck0403 on Dec 23, 2013
Wonderful piece, fantastic service, and a kind person. 10/10 would recommend, and will most likely be ordering again. The pendant arrived on time and very quickly. Everything was up to standards and looked just like the pictures. Pam was highly professional and helpful with her messages and service, and I'm quite happy with my purchase!
henkelmn on Oct 26, 2013
I love my chakra butterfly pendant. The butterfly wing is precious and beautifully preserved. The crystals shine brilliantly. The craftsmanship is excellent. Pam was very attentive to my personal preferences, and she took great care in making the piece by hand. She sent me a photo of the finished product before shipping. Thanks, Pam!
How did I come to Etsy?
I've spent a lifetime creating things, I am a hands on kinda girl.
Wanting to open a butterfly pavilion here on my farm I just knew I would not want to purchase butterflies I had to raise them myself. Raising Butterflies for exhibits kept me really busy for the summer and during the course of the summer I collected up the butterflies after they expired naturally. I found myself with a box full of butterflies that I could not bear to dispose of.
During the long winter months the box called to me. I just had to find some way to preserve these beauties!! So I put on my thinking cap and pulled out all my craft supplies and voila. A new product was born.
Naturally I would want to share them with people so here I am sharing. It's such a pleasure to connect with my customers who also love butterflies and help them with any butterfly questions that they may have. I love it.
Thank you for all your support and if you are in CT I hope you are able to come visit the farm!!
Owner, Maker, Designer
A life long love of butterflies, nature and the arts. I find myself truly enjoying designing these pieces of art. It's my pleasure to transform these butterflies into forever art.
* Funding from my sales will support future butterfly preservation and conservation projects and future public opening of Fluttering Wings and Heavenly Things. www.flutteringwingsbutterflyfarm.com
• Don't hesitate to contact me. I check my Etsy and email several times each day, and will reply to you as quickly as I can.
• I love my pieces and wear them every day. I hope you will love them just as much, so I will co-operate and bend around backwards for you to be happy. Good and clear communication, that's the way we roll.
* Since no two pieces are ever going to be alike you will see in the pictures the exact piece of jewelry you will get. Make sure you contact me to discuss the length of the matching silk necklace I make them after the sale so the faster I know how long to make the necklace the quicker you will get it.
• All jewelry comes gift wrapped and can be sent directly to their recipient. Inform me in the 'note to seller' box during check out or convo me.
• All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. All my pieces are hand sculpted and I work them to a smooth finish (like a tumbled stone) Some little flaws are natural and expected. They are finished off with a jewelry grade resin which is crystal clear and I work very hard to have no bubbles but every so often as with any hand made item a bubble or two gets by.
Great Big Hugs,
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
• If you payed with eCheck on paypal or personal check, your jewelry will ship once the payment is cleared.
• If you have bought an item of mine and you haven't payed or contacted me within 48 hours, I have to cancel the purchase.
• You are welcome to ask me to reserve a listing for you if there is a couple of days until you can pay. Reserved listings will expire after 5 days, unless we have another agreement.
• I always ship Priority mail. I estimate approx. 5-20 business days delivery time on international orders. U. S. delivery on average has been 2 business days. I ship USPO with delivery confirmation.
• Your item is shipped within 2 business days after payment clears.
Unless stated otherwise in the listing.
• Your item will be shipped to your Etsy address. Remember to contact me if your Etsy address is different from the shipping address.
• Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. I am not responsible for possible duty and import taxes.
Refunds and Exchanges
• If the love weren't mutual and you are unsatisfied, I will refund unworn items in it's original packaging. There is a 10% restocking fee. Send your unworn item back home within 3 days. Refunds will be processed within 3 days upon receipt of the returned order. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
• If you have made a custom order I sadly cannot refund it. The item is not a part of my original stock and will not sell again.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Keep your jewelry away from fire, alcohol, hair sprays, perfume, nail files or other sharp objects including teething babies. Though the finish is completely sealed and water proof don't push it. The finish is scratch resistant and holds up to normal handling. The finish will scratch if it comes in contact with a nail file or sand paper.
If for some reason you have an accident don't worry contact me and I can refinish it for you at no charge if you just pay postage.
The polymer clay will get dull if it is not worn as it likes to be oiled. Any furniture oil will bring it back to life. If you have a essential oil that you love you can rub it on to the back side of the piece to not only oil it but it will hold the fragrance. Since I can't be sure that your essential oil does not have alcohol though I would say keep it off the resin face surface though.
Treat the surface like you would a very fine piece of furniture. Any furniture grade oil is fine if you think you need to polish the piece using a soft cloth.
• For wholesale and anything else, please contact me:email@example.com