- All 57
- Baby smocked 3Mo - 24 Mo 13
- Baby dresses 3Mo - 24Mo 5
- Toddler smocked 1T - 4T 11
- Toddler dresses 1T - 4T 10
- Girls dresses size 5 1
- Dress & bloomer 3Mo-24Mo 4
- Dress & shorts 3Mo-24Mo 3
- Jumper/blouse sets 1T-4T 4
- 18" Doll clothes 1
- Christmas dresses 5
Rachelbpink on Jul 20, 2016
I don't know how I can possibly say enough about this gorgeous daygown! I cried when I opened the box, and saw not only a gown and bonnet of boutique like quality, but the most endearing gesture of a hand written note. I thought I would never have another baby, so I am in full nesting mode, and can't bear to put this gown and bonnet out of site. It was shipped so quickly, and is so incredibly special that I want to purchase more of these items, as in right now!!!!
Rosi Reid on Jul 9, 2016
coghlin on Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful dress!! Quick shipping and stunning workmanship!
Baby & Toddler girls hand made clothing specializing in hand smocking
For the Love of Smocking was opened in July of 2008 as an outlet for my passion for hand smocking and creating little girls clothing. It has made retirement busier than I ever anticipated along with being rewarding and amazing therapy for the soul.
I lovingly make every item from beginning to end as if it were for my own grandchild. All of the other aspects from purchasing fabrics & supplies, photography, listing, shipping, bookkeeping etc. are also handled by me. On some occasions my dear husband will mail packages for me which is a huge help.
I'm in the process of trying to make my sewing room suitable to photograph.
Around the web
Carol Jean Leclair
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)