rkhamphilavong on Jan 14, 2017
I got this as a gift for my mom and she loved it! Excellent craft man ship.
Lola818 on Nov 12, 2016
Beautiful item, arrived promptly with a thoughtful note.
angelina guthrie on Sep 8, 2016
Welcome to the world of Foxes and Robbers!
Foxes and Robbers is an Oakland-based Jewelry Design company that creates fine handcrafted artisan jewelry, using the old-world craft of bead embroidery. Inspired by the vintage, nature, and the needs of today's women, our designs reflect an aesthetic of classical decadence fused with modern sensibilities.
Despite the appearance of weightiness, all pieces are deceivingly light in weight. They can be worn comfortable all day and into the night to fit the lifestyles of today's busy and on-the-go professionals who still adore breathing their strong and creative personalities into their daily wardrobe.
Thank you so much for stopping by and please stay awhile!
Owner, Designer, Jewelry Maker
Find FoxesAndRobbers at the following upcoming market!
Sunset Spring Mercantile 2017
San Francisco County Fair Building, 9th Ave and Lincoln Way
San Francisco, CA
Come Eat, Drink, Shop, Play, Connect, Be Local and Celebrate Springtime in the Sunset at our Spring Mercantile! Explore 70+ artisans, artists, makers, merchants and local causes while enjoying scrumptious food, extensive Beer & Wine Garden, engaging children's activities, locally made wares, unique gift ideas and lively entertainment in the Sonic Performance Space. Free and fun for all!
I hope you enjoy my shop. Please feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions, or simply wanna say 'hi'!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
All orders will be sent automatically via USPS First Class mail, if you need your purchased items sooner, please choose the appropriate shipping methods during checkout, or contact me via Etsy or email at: desiree [!at] foxesandrobbers.com
Refunds and Exchanges
While I don't offer monetary refund, I'd be happy to replace the damaged, and/or unsatisfactory order. Just contact me here or email: desiree [!at] foxesandrobbers.com
Additional policies and FAQs
1. How do I clean the necklace?
- If you've purchased one with a natural stone or cabochon with a painting, you may gently wipe the piece with a soft, dry cloth.
2. Can I get it wet?
- No. All pieces are constructed using layers of stiff felt & ultrasuede, therefore any moisture or liquids will destroy the piece.
3. What's the best way to preserve the jewelry?
- I suggest keeping it in a moderate and dry environment, preferable in an airtight bag or container.
4. How long does it take you to make a piece?
- Depends on the size, smaller pieces take about 3-4 hours, and larger pieces about 5-7 hours. This is not including the conception phase of the designing process.
5. I don't really see any stitches, do you glue the beads on?
- No. Every bead you see on all jewelry has been hand-embroidered bead by bead, with lots of care and love! The only adhesive I use is when I need to keep the cabochon or the backing in place while I stitch.
6. How long will the jewelry last?
- They'll last as long as you take care of them. The chains can all be easily switched out to accommodate personal preferences/styles in the future. I've designed my pieces to be modern heirlooms and gifts that'll last a long time.
7. Do you do wholesale?
- Not at this moment but if you have an interesting proposal, please contact me by email: desiree [!at] foxesandrobbers.com.
All images ©Desiree Chow
Do not copy, reproduce or distribute without express written permission. Purchase of a print does not in anyway transfer copyright nor does it grant a license to reproduce the images. Should you be interested in licensing my images for commercial or editorial use, please contact me.