VBdesignstudio is taking a short break
Maria on Nov 6, 20205 out of 5 stars
Just as described, it’s perfect 👌🏼
Mimi on Sep 6, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very well made! Great for 2020 school year!
emgetz11 on Jul 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend for custom designs!!
emgetz11 on Jul 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
Sharon was great to work with, and super fast turn around time!
Virginia on Nov 5, 20195 out of 5 stars
Just what I was looking for!
Martha on Oct 7, 20195 out of 5 stars
Download was available almost immediately. Super easy!
Angeline on Sep 7, 20195 out of 5 stars
Michelle on Sep 2, 20195 out of 5 stars
I needed to get to signs done for my salon studio. A price list and something required for our state board. Sharon was able to produce 2 cute signs in a short amount of time. Thank you!!
Designer, Creator, Owner
Hi! I am a fashion and Graphic Designer with more than 15 years of design experience. I studied Fashion Design at F.I.T in NYC and Italy and in 2011 decided to try to design my own wedding invitations- that is how the Design Studio came about.
I have help from an outside printer to ensure I can deliver top quality items to my customers.
A printing facility
San Francisco, CA
They are a print on demand service
Unzipping the file folder means SAVING THE FOLDER onto your desktop, double clicking and extracting the individual files.
If your order is custom please allow 1-3 days for me to submit the file for your approval.
** No refunds for digital files. Once it is downloaded it is your responsibility to print it.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Files are high quality flat jpg or pdf formatted to print 8 1/2" x 11" paper
Any custom work (name, color, wording change) can take 1-2 days. The first 2 revisions on your end are included.
Please do not sell or change my files for resale. They are for private use only. Finished products cannot be sold made from the files purchased in my shop.
If you purchase a logo it will not be used for anyone else and you can use it as you wish, any options not chosen as the final design are still property of VBDesignstudio.
The new laws are coming into place on 25th May 2018 regarding how your personal information is stored.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you may have authorised Facebook, Paypal or Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements,
4. Data Retention
I will retain your information for 6 years for tax purposes, after which time it will be deleted.
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
If you would like any further details please contact me through Etsy
Frequently asked questions
How do I download the files?
Click and Save onto your computer and double click to extract any zipped files
What size will this print?
Usually I set up on letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper, unless it is a custom situation
Where & how do I print?
You can save to a site like Vista Print or Staples and print from there- or simply print at home on your printer. Print on whatever weight card stock is appropriate for your project