Diana at GalleryDiana
GalleryDiana's Shop Policies
Hi there!!! GalleryDiana is just evolving and there’s a heap to know and learn, so I hope that these policies cover most of your queries.
Of course I’ll be so happy to chat to you about any other questions I may have left out. Being the buyer of these original creations shows that you are discerning and appreciative of GalleryDiana's inspired efforts so thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I accept Pay Pal and locally accept direct deposit to my bank account (for Australian customers only). Naturally the direct deposit must clear before I can send your item so expect a delay before your item is shipped.
I will hold unpaid sales for three days, after which they will be cancelled. If there will be a prolonged delay in payment, please contact me and I will gladly hold your order longer, (for example: if for some reason you are having trouble with your PayPal account).
International: Standard shipping. If you would like registered post or insurance, please contact
me prior to checkout.
Within Australia: Parcel Post Plus Satchel. My shipping estimates also include the cost of shipping supplies.
All care will be taken to package your item safely, but no responsibility can be taken for items damaged or lost in the shipping process.
Refunds and Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is my highest priority. If you are unhappy with an item, you may return or exchange it for the original price. However, custom orders, original ceramics or artworks are non-refundable.
• You must contact me within three days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
• I cannot refund shipping nor am I responsible for the cost of return shipping.
• Returns must be packaged in the same manner I shipped the item to you. This also includes insurance, which must be purchased at the same level as the original shipment.
• Once I receive the item, I will immediately contact you with a confirmation that the item arrived in the same condition I sent it to you, and all applicable refunds will be promptly made.
• If there is a problem with the item when I receive it, I will immediately contact you and we will work out a solution in a way that is equitable and fair. If the item is damaged because of poor packaging or handling, no refund will be made. However, I will communicate with you and provide photos, etc., of the problem.
Exchanges - are not a problem, see Refunds for guidelines.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Additional Policies and FAQs
Contact - Etsy Convos are the best way to get in touch with me.
Gifts - Let me know if your purchase is going to be a gift! I will gift wrap it for free! Birthday? Wedding Shower? Baby Shower? Religious Holiday? Let me know when you order and I will use the appropriate packaging. If you would like, I can also include a small note from you to the giftee.
Purchasing Original Artwork
• When you purchase a piece of artwork from me, you are buying the item only and not the reproductive rights for it. I retain all rights to the image to use as I see fit. All art is © Diana Reynolds
• Prices on my commission/ custom work vary and depend entirely on the project, size, amount of detail, whether it is to be black and white or colour, etc. Tell me your idea and how much you would like to spend, and I will tell you how much I can do for you.
All commissioned/ custom work requires full payment upfront: this is Etsy policy, Should the project be cancelled, the payment will be only partially refundable depending on the amount of work already created. Projects on hold for more than a month will be cancelled. With certain creations GalleryDiana reserves the right to request to delay creating your custom order until sufficient orders are built up to make it viable to embark on a ‘run’ or work (for example 10 marbling orders rather than 1)
If you have any questions at all, please contact me. Remember to check my Facebook page and like it to find current discounts and competitions! http://www.facebook.com/pages/GalleryDiana/245452422213584
Thanks again for visiting my store.
Last Updated May 14, 2012