Jessica Longshore on Dec 8, 2016
Beautiful craftsmanship and sturdy packaging. They will make a lovely gift for my best friend. Out of everything I have ordered for Christmas, this was the first package to arrive. Excellent considering everything else was coming from within the U.S!
Louise Kristensen on Nov 9, 2016
Love it! So delecately made. I can't wait to wear this for my wedding!!
Louise Kristensen on Nov 9, 2016
Love them! So delecately made. I can't wait to wear them for my wedding!!
H Miller on Oct 18, 2016
High quality and beautiful! Can't wait to wear them.
My creative day: http://magicjewellerybox.blogspot.ca/2015/07/creative-day-of-ceramic-artist.html
I create women's accessories both for special occasions and for creation of a gentle, romantic look.
I started to create my products in 2011. First of all, I wanted to create my own product, not like something I've seen before. So the rings with miniature flower bouquets appeared. But I didn't stop at that point - I get great pleasure from recreating real flowers in clay, making floral composition for pins and headbands.
I am inspired by nature: walking in the parks and forests, I always take a camera to capture the structure of flowers and interesting color combinations.
I like to learn something new, and I constantly improve my skills in creating flowers, finding new techniques for molding parts and painting petals, so that they look like real ones. I use real flowers and their imprints to texturize the petals. As material I use clays, known as "cold porcelain" and air dry clay. But I'm constantly trying new types of clay, mixing them together to make new and interesting results, as the material of each manufacturer has its own characteristics: transparency, glossy or matte shine, density and plasticity, or, conversely, airy "marshmallowness".
I love to work on individual orders, even though they require much more time. I'm so elated about the fact that girls choose my flowers for their weddings. For me it is very important that every client is satisfied with the result, and I smile every time I receive letters and photos from the satisfied customers.
©2011-2016 GentleDecisions. All Rights Reserved
Owner, Maker, Designer
Accepted payment methods
• The packages can be tracked at www.track-trace.com/post in the Post/EMS section on the site. Please note that you will be able to track your package after it passes the customs office clearance in your country.
• Some local postal services do not provide online tracking for international registered airmail. Such as: United Kingdom, Canada, France, Australian post and some other. So I can track your package only while it's in Russia.
• Delivery takes about 3-4 weeks. Very occasionally a package may take longer than expected.
• Unfortunately, I can't guarantee the exact time of delivery, because it depends on the work of the post and the customs of your country. I always send packages by airmail, trying to shorten delivery time as much as I can.
Refunds and Exchanges
• If you are not satisfied with your items for any reason or they are damaged during the shipping, please contact me before leaving a feedback.
• If for any reason you are unhappy with an item, just return the item within 7 days of receiving it. Items for exchange/return must be in new condition and smoke-free. I will need to re-sell them as new, so they should look new.
• The shipping cost for returning the products are to be paid by the buyer.
• The package is considered lost if it doesn't come within 8 weeks from the posting date and the tracking information indicates about it. I will make a claim with the post office. While the claim is being proceed, I will resend you the same items or give you full refund for your order, you will be able to choose what is the best option for you.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Please note that when you make an order, color of jewelry and accessories may be a little different from what you see on the screen. I always try to make photos with the most realistic colors. However colors can be a little bit different, it depends on calibration and settings of your monitors.