GenuineRealLeaf is taking a short break
redbellious on Jan 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
It's gorgeous! Made it here quickly and I'm so glad it did. There were no breaks on it and it looks even more amazing in person.
Michelle on Jan 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
beautiful quality! Shipped very well, will order again!
Cynthia on Dec 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
Kim on Dec 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is my second purchase from this artist. I first found him on Amazon and then Etsy. The leaves are both beautiful and fascinating. I highly recommend this beautiful, intricate art!
Katie on Dec 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful artwork and my mom loves it! Thank you!
Cady on Dec 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
My leaf (elk scene) arrived very carefully and thoughtfully packaged, complete with a handwritten note recommending mounting options. I was very pleased with the quality of my leaf carving and found it relatively easy to mount and display with a frame/mat I already had as a temporary option. Looking forward to hanging this in my living room once the holiday decor is put away! Fast shipping and the product is actually better than described!
Jeannette on Dec 20, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazed at how carefully they placed and protected the leaf. They hand wrote instructions on how to open without ruining it. Very impressed.
* Take a look at our time lapse video above to see a part of the leaf etching process of these large Maple like leaves.
* Click the 'Read More, to see Framing Tips, to review more description of this one of a kind art form and Genuine Real Leaf 2021 midwest art and craft show schedule.
The McKee family design and create a very unique art form called real leaf etching. Very few people in the world know how to complete this delicate and time consuming process successfully. There are many steps in the process, and often takes several months, from the gathering of these beautiful Very Large leaves from the CHINAR tree, (native to Asia), to a special preservation process, creating a condition to carve the image.
* FRAMING TIP: Thou many individuals exercise creative ideas to display these unique leaves, for framing, the use of two pieces of glass, to place leaf in between ,is highly recommended. This gives the displayed leaf an attractive three dimensional appearance and helps hold this large leaf in place. The use of an attractive backing board, behind glass, is always a great way to highlight the carving details and the leaf veins. One other unique idea is the use of a shadow box, what a great dimensional effect and easy to do. Still recommend the use of two pieces of glass to place the leaf in between.
SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEE that parcel of leaf arrives undamaged and if not truly amazed.
To view these unique leaves in person, come visit us at one of our remaining craft shows in the Midwest.
2021 Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana Arts/Crafts Show Schedule:
All leaf art will be framed and matted.
April 25, 26, Maple Syrup Fest, Bellbrook, Mont. Co. Ohio
May 2, Maderia, Ohio Art Fair
May 9, Blue Ash Ohio, Summit Park
July 5, (Monday)Americana 4th. St. Fair, Centerville Ohio
September 12,(Sunday), Lawrenceburg Indiana, Arts in Newtown Park Rt.50
September 25, 26, Lebanon Ohio Country Applefest, Warren Co. Fairgrounds
October 16, 17, Webers Pumpkin Fest, Kilby Rd. Hamilton Co. Ohio
November 13,14, East Lakota H.S. West Chester Ohio
November 19, 20, Ryle H.S. Friday early birdies, Holiday Craft Show, Union, Kentucky
December 4, Milford H.S. Holiday crafts, Milford Ohio
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: