GinnyandHarriot's Shop Policies
We are so happy to have made a new friend.
Remember, in any good relationship communication is key - if you need something from us, have a question or a concern, or anything else - just get in touch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have before, during, or after your order. (Or if you just want to say hi).
Ginny & Harriot accepts credit card payments directly through Etsy.
In addition to that, we accept Paypal, pals. If you do not have a Paypal account, Etsy has provided a gloriously simple explanation on how to proceed. You may read it here: http://help.etsy.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/361
If you experience any issues with Paypal, please contact us so that we know what's going on and we can try to help you!
We won't ship your lovely new addition to your home or closet out to you until we receive payment. To be fair we will give you three days to make that payment. If three days pass and you have not paid, we will cancel the order and re-list the item.
If something comes up and you need a little extra time, just get in touch!
We head to the post twice a week to ship your package USPS Priority Mail/ First Class with Confirmation/ or Media Mail (depending on item being shipped) upon receipt of payment. This method of shipment allows for the tracking of items along with a confirmation upon arrival. If you are interested in insuring the package, please let us know - we are happy to do that but we need to account for the extra charge.
We believe in recycling so we try to use recycled packing materials. If we use something new we hope that you will be able to reuse it.
International buyer? Check this out:
* All international items will be shipped first class international, through the USPS.
* We make every attempt to ensure your item's safe and timely arrival to its international destination. If you feel an item's delivery is being held up or you have not received your package within the normal timeframe USPS estimates for international shipments, please message us so we can make an attempt to remedy the problem.
* First class international shipping does not include tracking information, insurance, or delivery confirmation.
* Any additional costs involved in the shipment of an item to your country (custom fees, duty tax, etc...) are not included in this shipping price.
* If international buyers would like to purchase insurance or upgraded shipping to expedite delivery, please message us before purchasing
* All items shipped internationally must follow international shipping laws. If we are unable to ship an item to your country we will message you with details regarding your purchase and will cancel the transaction
*Please message us if you have any specific questions or concerns regarding international shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are considered final. Thank you for your understanding.
Additional Policies and FAQs
If you are purchasing a gift, please let us know and we will make it adorably gifty before we ship it out!
VINTAGE CONDITION: Pre-owned goods may show minor signs of wear due to age. We always indicate any major flaws or blemishes, but will not always mention small flaws, such as pinpoint sized spots or holes. If you are concerned about a particular item's condition, please contact us.
Flaws that are above and beyond normal wear for vintage clothing are listed in the description. Please remember that these items have been worn in a previous life. We are excited that they have found a new home with you but they are pre-loved. Everything is laundered to the best of our ability before we send it to you. (Although, we're guessing if you're scouring Etsy for awesome vintage finds, you're not the type of person who is weirded out by used clothing.)
We do our best to measure all items accurately and provide the best description we can muster - if you have any specific questions or want additional information, please just get in touch.
All items are kept in a climate controlled three story closet built specifically to store vintage clothing in a studio in New Orleans. (best birthday present ever).
It is both smoke and pet free.
Last Updated August 6, 2013