sarnold10a on Oct 31, 2016
Love my purchase. Just as described and shipped/packed safely
mustlovecaesar on Sep 13, 2016
These stars should be doubled because I purchased two items that are both amazing though only one is in my purchases to leave a review on. This chair is quite lovely and works well with my design as does the bar cart! Thank you very much!
Gre-Stuff in a nutshell
Gre-Stuff Mid Century Modern Furniture and Accessories started in 2007 as a result of my passion for collecting vintage smalls. I was running out of space and decided to start selling some of my collections. I made a profit and was hooked. My husband and I decided to do this full time. In the beginning we sold only smalls like vintage coffee pots, cameras and lamps but in short order I moved up to full size pieces like sofas, credenzas, tables, chairs, etc.
We are constantly searching everywhere we go to compile a collection that we feel accurately reflects our style and our passion for fine mid-century and vintage design. Here at Gre-Stuff, our goal is not only to locate but sometimes to refinish quality mid century modern furniture, accessories and unique vintage industrial pieces. We are experts refinishing Heywood Wakefield furniture and other modern pieces.
Whether it is a single room or an entire home, our furnishings will create an environment that you would be happy and proud of. We also serve and provide MCM furniture & accessories to the entertainment industry; from local theaters, Broadway props, movie props, interior designers, photography studios, and individual customers anywhere in the U.S.
We are located 35 minutes south of Boston and we are only open by appointment.
The inventory we have on Etsy is only a sample of what we have. You can check all our items at www.gre-stuff.com
Hi Everybody! I'm the owner and curator of Gre-Stuff Mid Century Modern Furniture and Accessories. I am happy to bring you all these great items and to do business with people from all over the country. I hope you like our collection. Grethel Noble
Here at Gre-Stuff we do the very best to bring wonderful vintage pieces to our customers, we are happy to serve you through our website, Etsy and social media. We love to hear from you so feel free to contact us with questions or comments.
Enjoy the site!
Accepted payment methods
Massachusetts sale pay 6.25% tax.
We take credit cards over the phone, Paypal or personal checks which would have to be cleared before the item can be shipped.
We reserve items with a minimum 30% down. If for any reason you default in purchasing the item a restocking fee will be applied.
1. FedEx within 3 business days (Monday – Friday) weather permitting after payment clears. I am adding insurance to make it easy and safe for everybody.
2. USPS within 3 business days (Monday-Friday) weather permitting after payment clears. Parcel post takes about 10 business days to reach its destination. USPS has size restrictions so nothing larger than 20”x20”x20” can be shipped with them.
If you are located in Hawaii, Alaska please ask for a quote with your zip code.
*If for any reason the item gets damage during shipping I will gladly refund your money (without the shipping charges) after you provide me with the pictures of the damaged item.
*If the item gets damage once arrived; knowing that it left our property in good condition and it has no sign of shipping damage it is not our responsibility to pay for the item or refund any money.
International Buyers Please notice;
We will ship by USPS International Shipping because is less costly than International FedEx shipping however, they do have size restrictions (the box needs to be 18”x18”x18”or smaller).
Note: We are not responsible for customs, import, duty, sales taxes or fees over and above the quoted S&H charges that may result from shipping items into your country.
SHIPPING OPTIONS FOR LARGE ITEMS
1. Via Freight: from our warehouse to your residence within 5 business days after payment clears. We will take care of everything for you, all you have to do is to GET A SHIPPING QUOTE FROM US AND WE’LL DO THE REST OF THE PROCESS; FROM LABELING, PACKAGING AND DELIVERING TO THE SHIPPER.
If you need us to hold the item more than 2 weeks before we ship it there will be an extra charge of $50.00 for doing so.
Also, I reserve the right to use the packing material I consider best to protect the items.
• If there is some shipping damage, please send me an email immediately after receiving the item and I will give you the steps to follow in order to get your claim process with the carriers. If you refuse delivery of the package because of damage please be sure to ask for a receipt signed by delivery man, photos of damaged package and a copy of the rejection of delivery. If the person doesn't provide you with one make him sign a piece of paper that states why you are rejecting it.
• If the item gets damage once arrived; knowing that it left our property in good condition and it has no sign of shipping damage it is not our responsibility to pay for the item or refund any money.
2. You can also pick it up in Rockland MA south of Boston MA. If you decide to pick this up please do so within 1 week of purchasing the item as I am short in space and unless previous arrangements have been made I will be charging a small storage fee after two weeks of purchase of item. If the item doesn't get picked up within 30 days we will take ownership of it and we have the right to sell it again.
Refunds and Exchanges
All deposit amounts reserving items will not be refunded in full if at the end of the agreed period the buyer decides not to buy the item. There will be a restocking fee.
We will not give a refund for any impulse purchase or if the buyer didn't read the description and asked questions before purchase.
Buyer will pay for return shipping with no exception.