an eclectic collection of california vintage
GreenCanyonTradingCo's Shop Policies
Hello there and welcome to Green Canyon Trading Company!
I love all different styles from every period and era and this is exactly what you will find here in my shop. ..a little something to fit your every mood! I pride myself in presenting you with exceptional vintage pieces hand selected for style, silhouette and above all quality.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions... I am always happy to hear from you!
xoxo ~ Denise
- Green Canyon Trading Company happily provides you with the choice of using any credit/debit card through ETSY's direct checkout or through PayPal
- PayPal can be utilized without opening an account. Simply click the 'Pay through PayPal' button, then at the bottom you will find the link 'Don't have a PayPal Account?' that will allow you to enter any card you choose
- Contact me if you need an item reserved for you
-Sales tax of 8% will be charged to all California residents upon checkout
- I ship within 24-48 hours from California
- Domestic orders are shipped through the USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail or Parcel Post Mail for heavier items
- Delivery of first class mail is 2-5 business days, priority mail is estimated between 2-3 business days and Parcel Post is between 2-9 business days. Holidays may delay the estimated delivery time.
- Please contact me prior to purchasing if you need expedited shipping
- Items will be shipped via USPS First Class International, which typically takes between 1-3 weeks for delivery. Holidays may delay the estimated delivery time
- Tracking numbers are not available for USPS First Class. If you would like tracking, an upgrade to Registered Mail will be necessary and must be requested by the buyer
- If the item or items weigh over four pounds, the package will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- International buyers are responsible for all customs charges, taxes, and fees
Refunds and Exchanges
-Refunds are not offered, however, exchanges/store credit are happily accepted
- If you would like to exchange an item or receive store credit, please contact me within 3 days of receiving your item for an exchange authorization
-Exchanged items must be shipped with tracking within 7 days of receipt.
-Items returned within 7 days in their original condition are given exchanges/store credit for the purchase price, less shipping
-Exchanges/store credit do not expire and may be used at any time
-Please contact me with any questions and I will be happy to help you
Additional Policies and FAQs
***Tips for the best clothing fit ***
- Compare the item to the measurements of something you already own that has a similar style, cut and fabric ... but most importantly fits you well
- All clothing measurements are taken edge to edge with the garment lying flat
- Remember that bust, waist, and hip measurements are always doubled
- Please note that these are not body measurements, but are the measurements of the garment. It is best to allow a little bit of room for movement ... 1" is generally the best measure
- Remember that most vintage clothing sizes differ from modern sizes, so comparing measurements will ensure you have the proper fit
*** Tips for the best footwear fit ***
- Compare the item to the measurements of something you already own that has a similar style, cut and material ... but most importantly fits you well
- To measure the sole length of boots, place the tape measure along the outside contour of the boot and measure from toe to heel
- Insole measurements are taken inside the shoe from heel to tip
- Remember that most vintage shoe/boot sizes differ from modern sizes, so comparing measurements will ensure you have the proper fit
- Please be aware that there may be slight color variations between an item and the photos due to differences in computer settings
- Please contact me with any questions you may have prior to purchasing an item. I strive for superior customer service and will answer all of your questions quickly
Last Updated September 30, 2014