mulikaSG on Apr 23, 2016
Stunning - beautiful image that was created and shopped with evident care. Very pleased.
Hope Aldeman on Apr 20, 2016
I love this print! She is so magical and powerful. This one and the Skull Mother are for me complementary in their symbolism. I will cherish them both.
That said: Here's my work. If there's anything you'd like to know about it, shoot me an email.
NOTE: You're dealing with an old school free spirit, earth centered anti establishment radical here. Sometimes it takes awhile, but I will respond. If expecting instantaneous reply, know in advance that by conscientious decision I'm not attached to the cyber umbilical cord, take weekends off, and don't work nights. In other words, don't get those knickers in a bundle, I'll reply within a few days.
If you have trouble with an order, quality of your delivered order, or concerns about shipping and tracking - I'll get back to you asap.
For non emergency queries, I respond during the regular 5 day work - week.
Keep Creating and Stay Strong,
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
2. No shipments to mainland China, Singapore, Korea or Hong Kong. Sorry - my giclee are excellent quality and I've had bad experiences with my art showing up, unauthorized, on products originating in those countries.
3. Please don't ask for long term installment plans which get messy when a buyer changes her/his mind after a year or two of monthly payments.
4. I'm happy to answer all questions and send additional photos or measurements, email concerns and queries before buying.
5. Sorry, no free art or donated image use. I'm fully capable of evaluating and selecting my own causes, and don't trust individuals using *charity as a marketing tool / tax write - off to actually follow through and do what they promise.
* as in: "a portion of your purchase will be donated to..." I'm a selfish, cynical individual acquainted with marketing techniques - including the currently popular ploy used by businesses and individuals associating their sinfully overpriced goods with popular, heart tugging causes. A donation off every sale is used as justification, and the banner of 'support free trade' is usually flown simultaneously, but there's rarely tax documentation, proof of being registered as a charitable foundation, or cause.
I like knowing for a fact that my hard earned income reaches the intended cause - because I've sent it myself, And yes...would rather be the person claiming the deduction at tax time, getting some credit for my donations.
2. Want insurance? The additional expense will be added to your shipping fee - just let me know.
3. All orders are wrapped/padded securely and in a plastic bag to prevent moisture damage should the package get wet. I'm not responsible for damage, loss, or theft once the item is shipped but do my best to wrap everything securely, will forward postal receipt information so you can file a claim.
2. I ship on Mondays, unless buyer requests otherwise.
3. Please check your country's VAT and customs regs or additional charges, and don't expect me to know them - I try but this is a big world with many countries, each with its own set of rules & regs
4. No shipping to Asia. Sorry, flagrant abuse of intellectual and creative copyright has many creatives deciding it just isn't worth the gamble. Also, shipments go missing or get mangled in the postal services then I'm expected to rectify it.
Refunds and Exchanges
Sadly, the returned items I usually recieve are usually worn or damaged after being handled and poorly prepared for shipping as to be unsellable.
Additional policies and FAQs
My margin for items sold on this page is already low, I can't offer discounts or wholesale without losing my investment and having a loss.
If Ive left something out, email me!